hi im new to the server

Hi lets start this out buy saying i have dyslexia that means i cant sell or read or right well im sa

• no theay shold all go the hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hi lets start this out buy saying i have dyslexia that means i cant sell or read or right well im saying this becuse i usto play on a server it was I-C and a admin said that dyslexia is just a excuse for stupid mother fuckers infrunt of my face we are peple to you all know and i want to be respected like one of you. now on to the happy part of thing i think you server looks cool it looks nice how you have all kiaind of difrent stuff more than i-c ever had and im looking forew to playing on this server ps can we have some help wiht starting out maby some money and some teaching the ways of the server
thanks for you time

Chirs Robbon.

poll
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
making fun of peple learning difrences ok or not please vote now

Hello and welcome to the community! A few of my friends are dyslexia so i know how hard it can be on you guys at times. But you did the right thing informing us on the forums, if possible try keep most of your rp'ing done over a microphone to avoid confusion. I wish you the best of luck! ^_^

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, and to hell with those losers. We are all the same, no matter what thing we have. I have "ADHD" example :)

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the community, we hope that everyone will treat you with respect.

ind

Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the server! Everyone in the community seems to be fairly nice so I hope no one will disrespect you in any way.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community teammotion2!, see you in-game.
I have dyslexia also, however, only mildly... Just remember, if life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic... ;)