Hi.

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this but I thought I owed you guys somewhat of an explanation as to why I am not around much anymore.

Without wanting to go into too much detail about everything that happened, things have changed in my life, some quite sudden, some not so much. There are few people in this community with whom I will share everything (if any) but aside from that, I have also found myself in a position where I suddenly might need to find somewhere else to stay and as someone who has no income of his own, this is very difficult. For a while I've been looking for something to do at least part time and the past 2 weeks I have been seeing if I can crash with some friends closer to or in Berlin, this has not been going well at all.

I am guessing that with Corona, a lot of positions near me aren't going to be opening anytime soon, finding any work atm is a bit shit but oh well. Aside from this, for a little over a year or so I've not been in the healthiest of headspaces and have been suffering from insomnia due to a lot of stress in my life which seems to have had adverse effects on my metabolism as well. I don't feel as healthy physically or mentally as I used to and I am trying to address some of these issues in my life at the moment as well.

Things might be looking up for me as of yesterday and I am optimistic my living situation might sort itself out soon. From there I can work on some of my other goals as well.

As for the PERP side of things:

I think my not being Chief anymore is in everyone's best interests, particularly mine as I was in denial about the fact that I never really had the time for both. I'm sure all of you will join me in congratulating @McGlinchy and I am sure that he will do a better job than I could.

As I can be home for the next few days things can move forward for me at a more comfortable pace and I might be able to show my face on TeamSpeak and the gmod server. I'm still uncertain about the capacity with which I will be able to spend time on PERP withing the near future after that though, but I think especially now it's best I stay optimistic about that too.

Anyway, sorry for being gone.

EDIT: I realise I didn't make clear enough I was physically not near my PC for a long time, hence my not posting sooner

Reaction score
Glad to hear that you’re understanding and have accepted your Demotion to deputy chief, for the time you were able to maintain activity within the PD you did a great job. Hope everything works out for the better for you.