Hogwarts legacy

Reaction score
Anyone who’s already bought it and or played it what are ur opinions so far?

I’m a couple hours in so far and so far so good, starts a bit slow at first but it seems like it’s going too be very interesting and fairly enjoyable.

Anyone who has played it anyone got the same issue with it as me? Every time I’m not in a cut scene every is black and grey apart from me and whoever else is in the mission we are blue and the other character are green till I need too interact with them

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing game, played it for like 4-5 hours yesterday. Graphics are great, performance is okay, but there are noticeable PC performance issues across the board in certain areas. Apparently there will be a patch for this in a few days, but I only go as low as 40 fps at places like hogsmeade.

I loooooove this game so much. Where the fuck my slytherins at?!?!? Coolest fucking common room entrance EVER.

Shame how much shit the game is getting from people in the trans community because of it’s absolutely minimal association with JK Rowling. They’ve been raiding the discord for days now telling people to pirate the game and just spewing nonsense, really bad stuff.

Kay

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing game, played it for like 4-5 hours yesterday. Graphics are great, performance is okay, but there are noticeable PC performance issues across the board in certain areas. Apparently there will be a patch for this in a few days, but I only go as low as 40 fps at places like hogsmeade.

I loooooove this game so much. Where the fuck my slytherins at?!?!? Coolest fucking common room entrance EVER.

Shame how much shit the game is getting from people in the trans community because of it’s absolutely minimal association with JK Rowling. They’ve been raiding the discord for days now telling people to pirate the game and just spewing nonsense, really bad stuff.

Common trans L

Really want to buy the game, reckon I get it on PC or Xbox? Dunno if there will be much difference in graphics considering I’ve got the Xbox series X

Last edited:
Reaction score
It can run on my laptop at ultra settings (if I want to listen to a jet turbine so I set it to medium) on good FPS, game looks and plays great!

Reaction score
Really want to buy the game, reckon I get it on PC or Xbox? Dunno if there will be much difference in graphics considering I’ve got the Xbox series X

I think Console is more stable at the moment. There have been some performance issues on PC but it’s really just a coin toss for the long term. Game is single player anyway so just check what it looks like on your console

Reactions: Kay
Reaction score
Great game, don't listen to the controversy it's just american political bs
It's not even American politics, but the media reporting to give the shock value is beyond annoying. It's a video game, not a political statement. Same concept with almost anything on the internet: Don't like it, don't listen.

From what I know, J.K wasn't even involved in the production of the game. With all the hate and cancellation the Trans community is spreading, it shoots them in the foot when instead they could have given praise for the representation of a trans character, Sirona Ryan. It also just feels contradictory to their whole culture.

Edit: Love the Harry Potter franchise as a whole, but I don't know anything about J.K. herself. Gonna wait for the reviews on this one before I even start saving an extra $60 to pick it up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am Ready
7f811c3ca246a4af38bb0043eca9f388.png

Reaction score
It's not even American politics, but the media reporting to give the shock value is beyond annoying. It's a video game, not a political statement. Same concept with almost anything on the internet: Don't like it, don't listen.

From what I know, J.K wasn't even involved in the production of the game. With all the hate and cancellation the Trans community is spreading, it shoots them in the foot when instead they could have given praise for the representation of a trans character, Sirona Ryan. It also just feels contradictory to their whole culture.

Edit: Love the Harry Potter franchise as a whole, but I don't know anything about J.K. herself. Gonna wait for the reviews on this one before I even start saving an extra $60 to pick it up.
idk man, from were I sit in DC it seems pretty politically charged...

Reaction score
idk man, from were I sit in DC it seems pretty politically charged...
It's been a catalyst, I'm sure. The fact that this debate has gotten this big is a currency in its own right to JKR. What I'm saying is I don't think this game was intended to be a political statement.

Edit: D.C? I'm sure a lot of conversation involves politics.