Hosting Garry's Mod gamemodes

Reaction score
I've been hosting some Garry's Mod gamemodes since yesterday and it has been a lot of fun recently, we got around 15 people or more on a game of Ground Control in the Ghetto gamemode, the gamemode itself is sadly dead but I remembered playing it back then with Alex, Daymon and Tom which is why I decided to get other people to play it and so far they love it. I will host more gamemodes in the future, especially TTT so if you have any suggestions please leave them here.
Ground Control can also be pretty tryhard looking so please tag your favorite tryhards e.g. @Dom_

Thank list to all the people that participated and filled up the server:
@A1L @Detrix @Kraken @ICEKILLER_99 @Dom_ @Fintuss @Sagittarius @jjjackier @ICEKILLER_99 @Logan Finch @thehomelessdude @Racxes @royhb hyplex.co @Aquaa @Mango @JC Denton @Glacial_Subzero @Google Chrome @Eviction Notice @Josef @ErmakDimon @Cody Garrett @Slayerduck @Jonah
100% forgot someone, if I did tag me

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please find a jailbreak game mode because that would be so fucking fun with all of us. Join me discord for comms ;)

Reaction score
Please find a jailbreak game mode because that would be so fucking fun with all of us. Join me discord for comms ;)
Our old community developed Excl Jailbreak and I'm sure it's the most used gamemode for Jailbreak, problem is, I host with Peer2Peer and I'm not aware of a way to host games that arent found on the workshop as everything you can find on my server can be found in the workshop.

If you want a JB server ask @KeiwaM as he has it all set up.

Reaction score
Uhhh @Exnem for finding the gamemode for you??????
: )))))))))))))

Reaction score
It was actually really fun to be honest. We were mostly just joking around especially when I first joined and stabbed my own team mate. +1

Reaction score
Our old community developed Excl Jailbreak and I'm sure it's the most used gamemode for Jailbreak, problem is, I host with Peer2Peer and I'm not aware of a way to host games that arent found on the workshop as everything you can find on my server can be found in the workshop.

If you want a JB server ask @KeiwaM as he has it all set up.
I wish I did but I don't have my server anymore :(