How to get rid of I think moths?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

So basically, every week whenever I wash my bed sheets, there always seems to be one of these guys who flies out
clothesmoth.jpg

Apparently they're like the clothes moths. However, I don't seem to be finding it inside my wardrobes and my clothes all seem fine (i.e not eaten).
It's literally every week now, one will fly around as I'm in bed on my laptop, @rogue can vouch because I smashed his guts over my screen. It's just happened again and I've literally no idea how to deal with them.

It is literally always a single moth (I kill it every time) however there was two once but no more than that. I can't seem to think where a nest/hive or wherever a moth lives is.
Anyone experienced this and know what I can do to get rid of them? Like home remedy's such as leaving out certain oils or stuff mixed together.
I don't really wana go for mothballs as they're expensive and its not a huge issue, just very annoying right now at night.

Reaction score
moths dont nest i think, do the basics; dont eat in ur room, keep bed sheets clean maybe give all the underside of your bed, walls, fixtures, ceilings a good hoover. you can also buy moth-balls but they smell a bit foul

Deleted member 1235

I could always invite them to a premier inn :booty:

Deleted member 5577

@rogue I think I’ll stick to the Mercure, they’ve always been fairly nice

Reaction score
Find some house spiders. Your moth problem will be a literal moth holocaust within a week.

Reaction score
where do u live? shreks swamp?????
those nibbes only fly around in my room when its summer time and when i have my window open.

Deleted member 1235

I'm leaving London for a month
The moths are victorious
And I for one welcome our new moth overlords

Reaction score
Who would win:
Bipedal humanoid being:
-controls the world
-has technomogy

Maurice the moth:
-eats his own piss and shit
-lives for 2 days