I donated then got bullied off the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I donated. Then got bullied off the server by mutliple admins and players all calling names and raging at me through ooc. It made me feel really shit. Im depressed already with MAJOR family problems at home.... But then to have my favourite server DESTROYED for my be the own fucking staff on there is unbeleivable.. I have to admit i over reacted. But considering there were almost half the server saying things to me maybe i didnt over react. Now i am also banned for DCing during a mug. I DCed because i would have been banned for alot longer if i had have stayed on because of the mood i was in. And i really dont care you call me a pussy and things now but the things you were all saying in OOC to me set me in tears. I used PERPheads as a way to get out of my shit life and have a virtual life. Fun and free. But that gets taken away by the people in my virtual life doing EXACTLY the same as they do to me in real life... I really thought perp was the one server that was going to be a friend. But no... It gets wrecked, by the people who are supposed to look after the server and keep the players happy! I have to honestly say im distraught that my favorite people on the whole of garrys mod would do. :( Ive never donated to a server before. This was my first one. And to spent my money and then get treated like that is fucking awful. Thanks for wrecking my only place i could get away guys. Aprreciate it...

-TzBlitz-

Reaction score
Life hurts. You've got to keep your chin up and get through things like this. I've been in a similar situation before, so im always here if you want comfort or help. Its a shame to see you in this condition. I think you should try and forget this and try and prove you're a nice guy. Also, even with a reason nobody has the right to disrespect you in OOC. I hope you feel better soon, mate. Speak to me if you want, but you don't have to, its your choice, you can keep this personal if you wish.

Reaction score
SenlinGames;n29324 said:
Life hurts. You've got to keep your chin up and get through things like this. I've been in a similar situation before, so im always here if you want comfort or help. Its a shame to see you in this condition. I think you should try and forget this and try and prove you're a nice guy. Also, even with a reason nobody has the right to disrespect you in OOC. I hope you feel better soon, mate. Speak to me if you want, but you don't have to, its your choice, you can keep this personal if you wish.

Whats your steam name?

Reaction score
LC_R4Y said:
SenlinGames;n29324 said:

Whats your steam name?
SenlinGames its the only one out there ;). (its currently SenlinGames - BACK FRIDAY) as I won't be on until Friday, I'll only be on the forums. I'll add you when im back, sorry mate.

Trande

Only people who get hit with belts by their parents bully others.

Reaction score
You can always talk to a senior member of staff and report the staff member that was doing this. Sadly nothing will happen if you don't report it. We have plenty of staff members that will do something about it.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
You can always talk to a senior member of staff and report the staff member that was doing this. Sadly nothing will happen if you don't report it. We have plenty of staff members that will do something about it.
Pretty much what I told him.

Reaction score
SenlinGames;n29324 said:
I'm here as well if you wanna talk , -[PH] Robin Ljungberg

Reaction score
Same here, i got family problems and school problems, thats why im so aktive cuz my life id really shit and i play to feel good. Otherwise i literally wanna take Suicide irl. If you want add me in steam: datlolguy46 if u wanna play together since i dont have any other friends.

Reaction score
As this seems to be a problem for multiple people, feel free to speak to me, as im here for comfort and to make everyone happy and having a nice time.

Reaction score
If you would like to speak to me on Steam, add me; Blackdown. It's the one of an Eagle with a EN on it. I pretty much go through the same thing every day in my life outside of my computer. (Which I am not sure exists, but it might just be an illusion..) and while I am playing on PERP. I can talk to you and try to explain to you what happened. Everyone takes everything differently, as I take most things as a joke and people on the server such as staff or players that I know well do as well. They call me and tell me some bad stuff, but they only say it as a joke and I know that it is like that. Sometimes they call me an idiot, which I am. They also call me things that other people might take huge offense by, but I know that they are just joking around and would never say that stuff to someone who would take offense by that. Anyways, I'm not sure how you interpreted it but if you would like to talk to me on Steam, I'm active and would be glad to help. I am sure that if you explained to them how you took in what they said, they would understand. Most staff members just don't know you as well yet and might think that you're easy going, like I am with them. Whatever it is, I am free to talk :)!

Reaction score
Then i get shit like this on steam begging me to watch videos of people begging for likes and being "cute helping people" on facebook. She replied with this ♫ChloBo♫: You know what, I seen the vid and thought you should take a look as it was so inspirational and thought it could cheer you up.. then you go on like this, I didn't fucking want you to come back like this I was trying to fucking help you. Don't even talk to me.. waste of my fucking time.
♫ChloBo♫: And you wonder why you get fucking hate.
♫ChloBo♫ is now Offline Proof that i am a waste of time and space. People really need to just forget me..

She got me angry so i replied with. [PH] -TzBlitz-: BITCH
[PH] -TzBlitz-: SWEAR DOWN
[PH] -TzBlitz-: WTF
♫ChloBo♫: Lol, calling me a bitch even tho I tryed to help you.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Ye
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Tried to help me then made me feel worse
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Thanks (y)
[PH] -TzBlitz-: I didnt want to watch the video
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You kept on at me
[PH] -TzBlitz-: I said np
[PH] -TzBlitz-: no
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You made me look
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You said i was a waste of your time
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You said no wonder why i get fucking hate
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Tbhj i dont think thats how you make someone feel better
♫ChloBo♫: The viedo was inspirational, I thought it'd help you.. then you come back talking to me like shit. I only try to help, you wonder why you get grief, it's cause you give it.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: No i dont.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: I really dont
♫ChloBo♫: Yes you do.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You forced me to
[PH] -TzBlitz-: That ,made me angry
♫ChloBo♫: I didn't even force you to.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Thats why i replied like i did
[PH] -TzBlitz-: WATCH THE VIS
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Watch it
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Just watch it
♫ChloBo♫: I can't physically force you to, when I aint fucking there.
♫ChloBo♫: Ye, that's nnot forcing you to.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Go on facebook and watch this stupid geeza sat in a car with a fucking baseball hat on telling people how to lie there lives.

I watched the vid. He was begging for likes but she couldnt see that.

live*
♫ChloBo♫: Not lieing.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: My v key is stiff...
♫ChloBo♫: Just fuck off, I really don't have any sympathy for you anymore. I tryed to help you... you've proven me wrong, you obviously had people picking on you as you were being a dick.. and all those adverts you did an all also were pretty stupid.

After abit more arguing i blocked her... She was pressuring me. She was making me feel small. I appreciate she tried to help but she wouldnt stop going on about this video. D;

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
As this seems to be a problem for multiple people, feel free to speak to me, as im here for comfort and to make everyone happy and having a nice time.
I will add you tomorrow since im on my Phone fight now.

Reaction score
Sad to hear you're feeling this way. Since I'm in a good mood, understand your reasons and you don't have similar bans on record, I'll shorten your ban if you make sure not to break such rules again. Just use /report if you're being disrespected in OOC. You can always contact me if I can help you in any way.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
Sad to hear you're feeling this way. Since I'm in a good mood, understand your reasons and you don't have similar bans on record, I'll shorten your ban if you make sure not to break such rules again. Just use /report if you're being disrespected in OOC. You can always contact me if I can help you in any way.
No, its ok. Im not wanted on the server as demonstrated by EVIL. I wont be joining back. Sorry :(

Trande

You guys maybe should consider to talk to an professional about your problems, especially Amanda.

Trande

LC_R4Y said:
Then i get shit like this on steam begging me to watch videos of people begging for likes and being "cute helping people" on facebook. She replied with this ♫ChloBo♫: You know what, I seen the vid and thought you should take a look as it was so inspirational and thought it could cheer you up.. then you go on like this, I didn't fucking want you to come back like this I was trying to fucking help you. Don't even talk to me.. waste of my fucking time.
♫ChloBo♫: And you wonder why you get fucking hate.
♫ChloBo♫ is now Offline Proof that i am a waste of time and space. People really need to just forget me..

She got me angry so i replied with. [PH] -TzBlitz-: BITCH
[PH] -TzBlitz-: SWEAR DOWN
[PH] -TzBlitz-: WTF
♫ChloBo♫: Lol, calling me a bitch even tho I tryed to help you.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Ye
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Tried to help me then made me feel worse
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Thanks (y)
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You kept on at me
[PH] -TzBlitz-: I said np
[PH] -TzBlitz-: no
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You made me look
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You said i was a waste of your time
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You said no wonder why i get fucking hate
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Tbhj i dont think thats how you make someone feel better
♫ChloBo♫: The viedo was inspirational, I thought it'd help you.. then you come back talking to me like shit. I only try to help, you wonder why you get grief, it's cause you give it.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: No i dont.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: I really dont
♫ChloBo♫: Yes you do.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: You forced me to
[PH] -TzBlitz-: That ,made me angry
♫ChloBo♫: I didn't even force you to.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Thats why i replied like i did
[PH] -TzBlitz-: WATCH THE VIS
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Just watch it
♫ChloBo♫: I can't physically force you to, when I aint fucking there.
♫ChloBo♫: Ye, that's nnot forcing you to.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: Go on facebook and watch this stupid geeza sat in a car with a fucking baseball hat on telling people how to lie there lives.

I watched the vid. He was begging for likes but she couldnt see that.

live*
♫ChloBo♫: Not lieing.
[PH] -TzBlitz-: My v key is stiff...
♫ChloBo♫: Just fuck off, I really don't have any sympathy for you anymore. I tryed to help you... you've proven me wrong, you obviously had people picking on you as you were being a dick.. and all those adverts you did an all also were pretty stupid.

After abit more arguing i blocked her... She was pressuring me. She was making me feel small. I appreciate she tried to help but she wouldnt stop going on about this video. D;
What has your private chat to do with the problem with certain server admins..?

Status
Not open for further replies.