I need help

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yeahh recently I clicked on some ad that said "Click here to get extra 2.5 inches and dick growth pills" & a "Local Milfs near you looking to fuck" and I thought you know what, fuck yeah I want an extra 2.5 inches, dick growth pills & a quick shag. But basically I downloaded something now i'm getting pop up ads. My little sister was using the computer earlier and loads of cocks and vaginas started popping up. How do i fix this any idea?? I cba to reinstall windows

Last edited:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Buddy, this is a serious matter no need for jokes here. It is giving me really bad boners and I can't keep beating my dick anymore, i've already donei t 5-6 times today and it's starting to look like a battered sausage

Reaction score
If this is legit, try to figure out if you can find any names when it comes to the pop-ups.

If you're using Chrome you can disable most of the pop-ups if you go somewhere in the settings and mess around with it.

If you need honest help you can ask me I suppose, even though I might not be able to fix it 100%

Reaction score
download adwcleaner
run it
it'll delete any piece of shit virus in there

Reaction score
Get an anti virus or a windows defender, or do what was previously suggested, go through your CP, uninstall most of the programs you dont use and look extremely fishy. once done, run the computer with HitmanPro free, and it gets rid of any cookies :)

Deleted member 1235

Depends how usable it is just try downloading some free anti virus like AVG or something that can remove malware.

Don't do any purchases or log into things requiring your password as they can record your keystrokes

Reaction score
you need to remove the hard drive from your pc, put some ice on it and the put it in the microwave for 5 minutes