Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @McGlinchy
How long were you banned for: 1 month

Your Steam Name: Wiki
Your In-game Name: Jemima McGowan??
Your Steam ID: It wont show up??
Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4 - User shot an Officer after telling his friend to yell "Ten Toes" even though the user knew his friend would be released.

Why should this appeal be considered: First of all I would like to say sorry to @Fielding it was completely wrong of me to shoot you and I understand your frustration with what happened at the time. I made the crucial mistake of shooting you because my friend Jamal said ten toes for a joke and I kept telling him to so I could get a shootout and I understand why you were upset. I am also sorry for the toxicity I gave to you when I poked you on teamspeak and I am sorry if I offended you in any way when I was poking you on teamspeak.

I would also like to say sorry to Mcglinchy. I used heaps of slanderous comments towards him at the time of the ban and was extremely toxic towards him, I didn't mean to upset you at the time and I hope you understand my frustration at the time I got the ban as well. I thought it was completely okay for what I did but turns out I was wrong and I completely understand that. I am also sorry for lying in the sit about me having to leave at the time and it completely backfired on me.

I was very heated at the time of the ban and I hope you can understand that. I don't know why I was being stupid at the time, I am trying to reform myself and mucked it up by doing this and I am extremely sorry for what happened.

After the ban was enforced @Super_ and @Gimic spoke to me about how my actions were wrong and why I shouldn't have shot @Fielding at the time.

I am not asking to be unbanned but mainly for my ban to be reduced as I do realise completely why the ban was enforced and why I got a long ban
due to my horrendous record.

Additional Comment(s): Then again I am sorry @McGlinchy and @Fielding for my toxicity through teamspeak and steam chat and I do hope that you consider this appeal.
Evidence (If Applicable): N/A

Reaction score
Right, initially i was quite annoyed with you @Wiki because i felt like you did something stupid. However you just acted with what you had at the time.

I accept the apology janice and i feel like wiki has calmed down and has not acted in any uneccessary behaviour recently. I would like him back @McGlinchy

McGlinchy

Identifies as a can of irn bru
Reaction score
Accepted
If you’re found to severely break 3.4 again over the next 2 months you will be placed back on this ban with no chance of appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.