Imperial Watch's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Imperial Watch

IN-GAME NAME: Narnode King

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:18180894

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

For over a year now I have logged on almost daily to play on the Perpheads server. It has always been a pleasant and fun experience and everyday offers up new things to do and new people to meet. And I want other people as well to feel the same way that I do about this community. By becoming enforcer (and possibly higher later on if I am accepted) I will be put in an ideal position to help people learn the rules, have fun and overall enjoy their experience and PERP so that the community may grow and thrive. This is why I also try to actively help people who seem lost or try to answer as many questions as possible in the Help Chat for people who might be confused about certain things on the server.

Previous experience
Not only do I enjoy helping other people, I also enjoy administrating and the challenges that come along with said responsibility.
Previously I have been an admin on an old DarkRP server (however I must admit this way back in 2009-2010. However more recently I was the superadmin of a popular CS:S server. (Perhaps the danes know it if they played CS:S. It was a minigame server named Team Plague.)

My current involvement in the server.
Another that might also help justify as to why I should become an enforcer on the server, could be that I currently hold the rank of Captain of the Internal Affairs division in the PLPD. I feel as though I would not have been selected this position if it were not for my exceptional rule knowledge, and also might I add, the rank of Captain and above are also currently held by people who have been previous staff members or are current staff members at the time of writing this application.

My record.
Also ever since I first started actively playing last year (March 2015) I have not had any bans at all on my record nor do I have any warnings on record, my record is perfectly clean.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes. I try to get on teamspeak as much as possible to socialize with the community!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem. ✓
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are a great friend and I told you to apply the other day, your rule knowledge and dedication to roleplay is unmatched.

By far a +Support

Reaction score
Was wondering where it been this long.
Imperial has been my target the first time I knew he was a black woman in the bakassi days. He has always been a cop back then and he was one of the most professional LT's out there with a great law knowledge. But that was just the start as I saw him help alot in /help and in OOC I saw him respond to many things, showing his great rule knowledge. And once he finally joined bakassi, I was very happy :booty:. He was one that I have never seen breaking any rules in the whole bakassi days, even though everyone said we were minges, he surely wasn't.
And now with the Gnomes, he's also showing great PassiveRP. He can adept to many different situations and roleplay activities. He's by far one of the best candidates, and will be an even greater enforcer!
6b7pmtL.jpg

Reaction score
+Support
By far Imperial is a fantastic member of the community who is also a fantastic police captain, He knows the server rules and laws and I have no reason to believe he won't be a good enforcer.

I wish you the best of luck and I really hope you get the role.

Reaction score
2.4 Constructive supports
-Support
Pretty sure Imperial is a rapist, would probably rape users with the physgun.

+Support
Imperial is Imperial, why the hell wouldn't you want him on the staff team?

M

Reaction score
Exemplary member of the community who never causes problems.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
big +Support he has invaluable knowledge of the rules, he has great RP and is ALWAYS willing to help the community (especially when I make a big "fuck up")

Reaction score
Imperial Watch is an amazing candidate for Enforcer and certainly somebody I'd like to see joining the Staff Team. Imperial has some key skills which would make him a great staff member, his communication skills are brilliant, he's incredibly diplomatic which has been shown through him roleplaying as an officer and he is extremely professional. Certainly someone who I'd trust in the position. Best of luck with your application Imperial!

Deleted member 1235

Our role playing paths never really crossed Untill you did the gnome kingdom with Belg. From there I saw your true dedication to the server. I've been on a few times when you're playing as captain and your rule knowledge is clearly evident in your IC decisions. You'd be a great asset to the staff team and to the community.

+Support, Step 2 ascend from darkness :booty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.