Increase how many crafting materials/other items can be stored in trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: According to @Collier and @Samuel, this is due to the "MaxStack" value of the items that was broken for a while and has now been fixed and is not a bug, however, considering I can hold 300 chunks of plastic on me in my inventory and I can only stack 10 in my vehicle's trunk, this feature doesn't really make much sense and trunks should be able to hold a lot more than that, maybe increasing the value to 100 for at least most crafting materials or even most items?

Why should this be added? (pros):
Posting rules clearly say realism isn't a valid reason, however, I strongly believe trunks should be able to hold a lot more than they currently can as opposed to a person's inventory as it just doesn't make any logical sense for somebody to be able to carry 300 chunks of plastic but my raptor can only fit 40.

Would make things easier and more simplistic being able to store a certain amount of crafting materials in your trunk and making one trip to your storage instead of having to go back and forth multiple times because you can't fit much at all in your trunk.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
I can't really see the possibility of any negatives if this is just crafting materials being increased, but if other items are increased this may begin to cause some problems but please discuss below and I will be able to add more or change the idea.

*Other additions: I don't really know the limitations of other items but if the amount of crafting materials that can be stored gets increased, I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to increase some other items.

*Images: Currently this is what ends up happening when you try to store plastic in a trunk, despite being able to hold 300 in your inventory, you can only store 10 for every slot:

OW9pxm0.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.