increase prop limit pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
Discussion Post: [link here]

Main Idea: increase prop limit

Full description of the idea: I think the prop limit should be increased and there are a few ways to go about this.

1. Increase the prop limit for everyone, including non vips, slightly by like 5-10 props
2. Increase the prop limit for people who apply for it with a valid reason. If someone wants to build something RP related, they can apply to an Admin+ on duty and could manually increase the prop limit for that person based on necessity. The increase in prop limit could last until they person logs out, or based on a time like 24 hours. If a person deserves it and does high quality RP builds a lot, staff could increase their prop limit permanently by like 20.
3. Increase the prop limit for everyone based on the amount of players currently on, similar to cop slots.

Out of all the suggestions, I would want suggestion 2 the most because it would allow people who build to have the most flexibility. All 3 suggestions could be implemented simultaneously or just 1. As for the basing and how that would be affected, I don't think anything will change because people don't use that many props to setup a tiny base anyways. Lag is the only real issue here and I don't think that would be a problem with option 2 or 3, if 2 is enforced well.

Why should it be added?: There would be more RP potential with building things. There's not many people on the server interested in building because all people do is sweat the game and either grow, raid, or be a cop and this would add another passive element to the game. There could be people opening full restaurants and other player businesses with good decoration. All the extra props around would make the server look more alive.

Pros:
More RP potential
I can build better looking boats
More decoration potential

Cons:
Potentially lagging the server a bit more
Prop spam

1544926031280.png
^this is literally all i can build with the current prop limit and looks like shit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Next stop with even more props MS Estonia.
Can see a lot of potentials so major support from me +Suppport

Status
Not open for further replies.