Intro? Goodbye? Ban Evading????

Reaction score
As you would of noticed my dumb ass was ban evading... slightly non intentional but I'll skip past the aids excuses and just straight up admit it was a mistake and I'm sorry. Old account was banned for being a little toxic cunt and nothing more or less than that - believe the account had less than a day game time so people saying "I knew he was off when he had x(Car) in 1 week" you're point is kinda irrelevant and has no real point. I'll be playing less on the server due to college, losing interest and I'd rather keep this from being a slanderous cancer post because I'll only prove certain people right.

Big ups to beavmeister the absolute legend. Cheers @Nade Alardin @Creepis @Blicky @Feng Yamaguchi and @OlsenBann3d boys.

P.s none of the shit I say is with a malicious intent, gl with College, work etc fags.

I'm not quitting, just reducing activity.

Sorry @Fredy @Medulla

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Good luck with College.
Dont skip lectures like @Nade Alardin for perp. Do it for good reasons like being asleep or hung over. 2 permanent bans lasting 2 weeks between them is nice for some :booty: Maybe I should ban evade as well :kappa:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Even though i dont know you well, you were fun to be around for abit.

gl with collage, skip more and ill reward u with a picture of nades big toe