intro i guess

Reaction score
Hello! I'm here to basically write a mini biography and apologise to a few certain people that I've annoyed

Firstly, I'm smo 15 for scotland edinburgh home of the smartest and most intellectual people. I've been gaming for around 10 years which is hell and is extremely depressing. You may have met me on snapchat or just on the server. Let's say my reputation is very "unstable" in this community since in the past I was autistic and really toxic to other player, now a new year has come and I want to return to perp. I'm the biggest hypocrite since I was like perps shit and all that garbage but there is potential here in this community still.

Second part of the "introduction" I would like to apologise to everyone that I've been insulting towards and if I annoyed you.

Sorry to @bobo for that situation and to @gLaCiAl with those 1v1 and just disabled behaviour. @ICEKILLER_99 and @Jamal glad we are on good terms again, me being me I went and ruined it with both of yous and all hope of me ever becoming friends with yous again but I'm glad we put the beef behind us. Overall I'm sorry to everyone who I annoyed since last year I was a right pain I hope to make good and actually evolve into a more mature person as I'm getting older now and actually realising shit and I just can't be autistic anymore.

thank you everyone for reading

love me

(i have too much spare time)

Last edited:
Reaction score
trust me 12 hours a day playing games on ur own is sad

Reaction score
Trust me, wasting 13+ hours each day on perp when you have holidays is sadder. And not actually making any progress.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I forgive you and i appreciate your apology, don't worry i never had anything against you other than that situation i never thought about it again and i didn't take it too serious afterwards, we all been immature we don't have to be mature when we play video games it's not a job it's just a hobby lol, i act autistic when i play video games and out there i act like i'm a fucking professor. just keep in mind every action you make has consequences same for some games you play as this "lovely" one, at the end it's your choice whether you want to be toxic or friendly.

i have no idea why i even said all this maybe because i'm a little high but just had this on my mind and wanted to share it

Reaction score
A half decent way to make an attempt in relieving the salt filled wounds of your victims, it seems like it has worked. I've seen you In game and it seems to me you've made a difference and a positive difference. I can appreciate the fact you've changed mate. I hope you enjoy yourself on Perp in the following future. Welcome back.

Reaction score
hardstuck gold I got out of bronze now killing it in diamond

Reaction score
4423b30f80d1a1ab76b32aae433189dd.png

Reaction score
i moved account and region, sold my account