intro

Reaction score
Greetings, little introduction here.

I'm Isaac Salvor. I live in Belgium and I'm 18 yo.
I'm fluent in French and comfortable in English. I have a medium knowledge in Dutch.
I played on Garry's Mod for several years now (5 years), I looked from far what perpheads seems to be and decided to join it yesterday.
Have a good day, see ya.

Reaction score
Welcome Isaac!

Glad to have you here, you have a long road ahead of you and if you ever hit any bumps, I’m happy to help with any issues that may occur, just hit me up on steam or the forums.

Hope to see you around & I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reaction score
Welcome!
I like my Dutchees rare tbh!
Have fun ingame and expect lots of salt, funny people, strange people and some helpful, be sure to ask enough in help chat because people will help you (to a certain extent)

Gl HF, dont get too salty ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
Greetings, little introduction here.

I'm Synatec. I live in the Netherlands and I'm 18 yo.
I'm fluent in Dutch and English and comfortable in German. I have a medium knowledge in French.
I played on Garry's Mod for several years now (6 years), I looked from far what perpheads seems to be and decided to join it 4 years ago.
Have a good day, see ya.

hi heehee

Deleted member 4983

Hello fellow countryman

which is basically the same as yours don't @ me
I live in Flanders and am fluent in Dutch, English and have medium knowledge in French :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hey! Personally from UK so like your average Brit we only speak English and haven't been arsed with learning much else! Hope to see your around and have a good time!