Isaac Newton didn’t fucking discover gravity

What the fuck do you think

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok, right, this pisses me off. I ain’t knocking Isaac Newton, im sure he was a smart guy. But he discovered gravity? Fuck off. He definitely wasnt the first person to notice gravity, but at the same time, it probably takes less effort to pin it on Newton than it would to find the first Neanderthal who threw himself off a cliff in pursuit of a fucking pidgeon or something.

Sure, maybe he figured out the science behind it, and good for him, what a discovery, but holy fucking shit, DISCOVERED gravity? What, was he just fucking floating around one day then suddenly realised a remarkable method of not fucking floating around?

This has always bugged me. Even in primary school, I couldnt Fathom the idea of someone discovering something as major and obvious as gravity.

what do you think?

Edit: my vote on the poll was purely accidental, I selected the wrong thing.

Deleted member 5577

I hope you’re ok, there is support out there. Remember you’re not a burden on anyone, people love you and want to help.

Reaction score
When you hit the blunt and you teleport into another dimension and start thinking why does the world exist

Reaction score
Did an Apple deadass land on your head and give you an hemmorage!?!

Reaction score
Issac came up with the theory of gravity is what OP is trying to say.

Bit of a shitpost ngl.

rat

Reaction score
He also stole most of calculus from leibniz and got his friends on comitees to rule in his favour