Israel and Palestine?

Reaction score
I am curious to know what people think of the Israel and Palestine conflict.

Currently, all it is in this community is a meme, I want to know what people's genuine beliefs on the subject. Who is in the right and who is in the wrong?

Reaction score
I think that the creation of the State of Israel with support from the west was not the smartest idea ever. If anything, it's a prime example of how little the west understands the various ethnic groups that reside in the area. It lead to several wars in which many people needlessly died and made the entire islamic world hate Jews with a burning passion. In addition, this was a really unfair deal to the Palestinians who had lived there for hundreds of years before. Imagine if Germany invaded Poland because Germans used to live there. Oh wait

All in all its a very complicated situation. I don't hate Israel or Israelis, however I do understand why muslims in Palestine are displeased.

Reaction score

DeficientEminentGoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

pczspaG.gif

ClumsyHilariousFlee-size_restricted.gif

terrorist-dynamite-isolated-on-white-260nw-165349433.jpg

למי לעזאזל אכפת בכל מקרה vive la france

Reaction score
Its more like we bomb belgium but since belgium doesn't really have a proper government or leader belgium can go "Hey it wasnt us it was the other bad guys" and one of the other bad guys bombs us back while claiming they're only defending themselfs so we have gone full circle again.

the joke here is that while belgium is being used as a substitute example for palestine belgium isnt a legit country LOLOLOLOL

Deleted member 1235

Do I support Israel or Western Israel?

The Jews deserve their own state. It's the only Jewish state in the world.
Muslims hated the Jews long before 1948. Don't get me wrong, Israel isn't perfect.
However, my grandfather fought against the Palestinians to found the country. So I'm obviously going to be biased against the idiots who tried to climb a barbed wire fence Infront of my grandpa and his Bren Gun.

Reaction score
Not justifying israel here, but if i'd get kicked and gassed out of every country for being a jew, i'd probably be racist myself too.

Deleted member 1235

Criticising the Israeli government is fine. Criticising the simple existence of Israel is racist. Why can't the Jews have their own state? And why is it all the Muslim countries that despise Israel existing the most?

Oh that's right. Muslims HATE Jews.