It Was A Pleasure..

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

As some of you know, I resigned from staff a bit ago, I resigned for many reasons, some that you don't need to know and some that deserve to be shed on. I didn't get demoted, I resigned because I wanted freedom and I wasn't in a very 'Positive' nor 'Friendly' mood after and during my GCSE's, I have the want to enjoy myself over the holidays, I wanted to be able to say what I wanted and go back to my normal self. Thats what I loved, I loved having fun.

I had started out as a normal player with a purpose in 2017 on perpheads and that reason was to have fun. As I went through, did the normal on perpheads
I realised I wanted more of a serious turn, I started doing the typical KOS and raid stuff that most people go through. I had a lack of motivation halfway through 2018 as I realised the
repetition going through me and essencially making me waste my time. I decided to tryhard for staff and I eventually got it after 2 attempts, 3rd time lucky. I considered myself to be decent from the start until I dropped off and lost it all due to exams and other things which effected my activity and my mental state, I'm fine, but I just want to lay loose.

After realising the bigger picture and going through my feelings and memories I wanted to throw away my rank and go back to my normal self, the normal self where I was able to say what I want without being spoken to and enjoy myself and feel a proper sense of enjoyment and fun without being stopped and spoken to once again. I don't want to spend my longest holiday I'd probably ever have in my life worrying about Staff or Perpheads roles.

I don't find staff as being fun at this point like I had before, this is probably due to my lack of interest in many things. I'm not completely leaving, I just resigned from staff and I wanted to inform everyone about it all and clear up things. I liked being staff and I liked working towards it, but things surrounding myself and things to do with the server itself have caused me to leave the staff team. I'd like to thank those who have helped me get to where I was in the staff team and those who believed in me, even after all the things in the past. Of course will still play the server and I will probably become way more active again and be in a better attitude once I start college and get everything in check and done.

Thank you @Ayjay and @TinySlayer for accepting me into the staff team and @Madda for training me for Moderator. I appreciate the oppertunity many people don't get.

TL;DR

I don't feel I am ready or fine to carry on with staff and I'd like to resign due to background issues regarding myself and my overall want to enjoy other things besides having to dedicate myself to a role or have the role in my way of 'Me'.

I am not tagging anyone, the snakes and the real ones know who they are.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
sad to see you go as I remember how fucking hard you tried to get staff, but I see where you are coming from and think you probably made the right decision. Best to go enjoy that 3 months while it lasts.

Reaction score
i didnt get to see you whilst you was staff but i did play with you whilst you was a normal guy, you was always very nice and chill so im guessing you carried over those qualities when becoming mod. anyway sad to see you resign hope its for the best.

Deleted member 6228

Sad to see you go kenty I know how hard you tried to get the role, hope to see you return

Reaction score
I plan to re-apply soon, but right now I just want to enjoy my holidays and chill out for a bit.

Reaction score
My favourite mod now gone :(

Hope life goes well for you and I hope to see you either staff again or being banned for funny as fuck reasons!

Reaction score
Gutted to see you leave the staff team man, you were a great mod, hopefully, you'll make another application in the near future.