Its ma birthday my kiddos

Reaction score
Your boi is turning 14 tomorrow 8th of November. Ahh, feels good getting a deeper voice and im starting to think that puberty is liking me again cuz he givin me big ass balls n shit, so yeah. I hear my vocals changin and shit too. Boners happen every fucking second. Its weird looking at a wolf pic and havin a boner people be thinkin im a furry or sum shit bro. Im growin up fast. Stop my age someone

Reaction score
I feel you, I remember when I was turning 14 popping semis and then later popping full-on raging boners looking at ducks. You'll get used to it.

Reaction score
Your boi is turning 14 tomorrow 8th of November. Ahh, feels good getting a deeper voice and im starting to think that puberty is liking me again cuz he givin me big ass balls n shit, so yeah. I hear my vocals changin and shit too. Boners happen every fucking second. Its weird looking at a wolf pic and havin a boner people be thinkin im a furry or sum shit bro. Im growin up fast. Stop my age someone
Maybe you can speak to @Wiki give him some tips

Reaction score
wtf

oh and btw
angry-wolf-28622903.jpg

Reaction score
12571700-latino-male-confused.jpg

on your age I worried about the fact my football ended up in the garden, Instead of worrying about your 'problems' ( not that I faced the same 'issues' ). Guess we all have something to worry in life

Last edited:
Reaction score
I swear I wasn’t like this when I was going through puberty what the fuck went wrong in your household

Reaction score
EY GUYS...

She took the fucking kids