Jacko's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jacko
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:156579256
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Well I would like to become an enforcer for multiple reasons but the main reason is due to the fact that when I am online not many staff are online as a helper at this moment in time I feel that I have enough knowledge and experience within the server and community to move up to my next steps, I would like to see some of the smaller rules that sometimes arent enforced so much enforced meaning that the smaller rules do not slip under the carpet. why do i want to do that you might be thinking? I would like to do that for a magnitude of reasons but mainly due to the fact that the new players need to be aware of all rules that we have in the server and the importance of the smaller rules, I would like to check that the rules are acknowledged and enforced to a standard thats acceptable but I mean I dont want to punish straight away I would just rather teach people the right way to do things so that they enjoy their time at the server.

Furthermore I have seen recently a large number of rule violations and at the moment in time with the server growth coming up rapidly we need more staff to assist in these busy times so I feel that I can assist the server popuilation by being an active staff member that will be more than happy to deal with reports in a quick and fast manner. Rules are put in place to help the emersion if people choose to violate that then they have no choice to be punished and thats where us staff come in useful and try and keep the player base and the server a fun and enjoyable place to be.

Why should you pick me?:

- I am an active member of the community and would love to help the sever grow and see more rules enforced to a standard that isnt just issuing punishments but teaching the correct way to do things. How you might wonder? If I witness a rule breach I would go to the person or open a report with them and try to explain to them what they have done and depending on the breach explain to them how next time they can do what they did differently, if it warrants punishment then review their past punishment and decide what is deemed as a fair punishment.
- New players I love helping new players out whether thats by assisting them as a plpd officer or learning to grow drugs but this is what a good member of staff should be doing assisting where it is deemed necessary.
- I have been here since 2016 and enjoy playing the server so have a rather extensive bank of rule knowledge and experience behind me which I would love to show and assist the players of perp

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.