Jay's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: jacob.hatch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:234554157

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
The reason why I would like to become an Enforcer is because I would like to help people so they do not do the same mistake I did in the server, I want to help them to know what is right, and what is wrong. I had some interest for quite some time now to become part of the Staff Team, I would like to show new people around and help them, I have helped a couple of new people get started already and will continue to do so. Some of my key qualities is being a good listener, having good investigation skills, good rule knowledge.

In the past I've been a police corporal and I am currently serving as a senior officer. I am currently a dispatcher and traffic officer which I believe proves my experience within the PD. I know the laws and policies very well. I am a very good medic and I enjoy taking this role as it provides me with more passive RP. I also enjoy playing as Roadcrew and firefighter. My extensive law and policy knowledge allows me to help new officers coming into the force and enforce the laws and policies within my day to day duties. I believe the PD has helped me develop my leadership skills and confidence with dealing with law breaks which I believe would be very similar to dealing with rule breaks albeit in a different setting.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I know my ban history is quite poor however I hope you'll understand that I've truly been trying my best recently to learn and understand the rules and I firmly believe I now have a full understanding of the rules and how they should be enforced. I would also like to mention that I am able to tell the difference between an accidental and purposeful rule break and believe this is a suitable quality for a staff member.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Reaction score
+Support

Jay is a very great guy with a great personality and he would be an amazing addition to the Staff Team. He is very helpful but he maybe needs a bit more rule knowledge.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
- Support

No offence but I regularly see you running people over for no reason, stealing cars in front of PD and some other minor rules. It's great to see it's been a month since your last ban so that shows you are improving but personally I think you should wait a little bit longer and continue to work on following the rules and improving your knowledge on the rules.

Reaction score
Hey Jay, I have noticed you are trying to improve yourself and I have also seen you help new players alot! But If you are only applying to assist/help players follow the right path and not make mistakes, then helper might be the way to go first. Enforcer is more complicated than just helping people out.

Though stay helping new players, you are doing a great job!

Reaction score
i dont want to come across as impertinent or belligerent, because I am not

but Jay, unfortunately, I don't think you can really obtain a position of enforcer. I believe you aren't capable of instructing players properly from what I have observed from you in-game.
One of the biggest attributes of a staff member is to be able to explain the specifics, do's and don'ts, of rules which can vary on every situation; the same information may not apply to 2 different people who have violated the same rule.
I personally don't think you have the skillset of doing this.

A helper position would suit you perfectly in my opinion. Though I hope you can slap me across the face and prove me wrong from the points I've made.
I don't mean to insult you or be seen as condescending, but I hope you understand what it is I'm trying to say

Reaction score
I'm glad you finally applied so you can receive some proper feedback.

I do not think Jay has the ability to remain calm nor consistently follow the rules, his attitude can sometimes be quite atrocious when he is in the wrong or if he is angered by other player's actions. Jay has been making efforts to improve in ways like his anger management and ability to follow the rules but I think he has a long way to go before being considered for any role within the staff or community team.

Deep down jay is a nice and decent guy, I don't think he'd ever try and upset or hurt someone. However, as many may agree, I just don't think he's capable right now.

Reaction score
i am extremely capriable

d-capr-ora_2__71214.1615941797.jpg

Reaction score
I believe that a helper position would be perfect for you jay, I think as you have not broken a rule in over a month which for you definitely has shown you have learnt and proved a lot of the community wrong by showing you can actually be capable enough to recite these rules, however I as an enforcer you need to be able to recite these rules and use them in practical situations whereas a helper you will be able to assist the players of perp and display your rule knowledge through more text and verbal situations.

However Jay, I do believe that if you show you are actually capable of reciting justifying situations to an extent where you can be put in a situation and have the general knowledge to display these capabilities then I think you would be able to reach the rank of enforcer. Furthermore I think you can show this through first applying for the rank helper to be able to prove your abilities

Reaction score
@Jay Hatch is a loving person, he plays his RP well and is also funny on the road a few times the man definitely gets a +support from me and I would personally give him the chance as a helper Good Luck Jay.
best regards Liam

Reaction score
Main reason he runs people over is just because he isn't a good driver.

Reaction score
Jay your attitude on the server had improved a lot throughout the last few months and you have engaged a lot more in situations. Despite this I really think Helper would be a much better role for you to fill, as you would still be able to help others, both new and old. You also would be able to prove yourself and show the community that you can handle this responsibility. Would love to you prove us wrong :)

Reaction score
Honestly you're a great guy and all but I believe you should at least apply for helper first and gain some experience and rep from the community before applying for enforcer. Also before applying for helper, give it some more time.
-Support (For enforcer)

Reaction score
As previously stated I believe helper is a better role for you Jay, you seem to be very dedicated to perp and it shows with your massive presence in the community and the fact that you are a very approachable guy. However, I do not believe you have the skill set of a staff member as I know you can get confused about the rules sometimes and can have some difficulty containing your anger as well as processing your emotions correctly, which may be through no fault of your own and for that I do believe it is a shame, yet that doesn't mean you cannot use the great qualities you do have to really benefit this community as a Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.