Jazztronauts

Reaction score
It's a new gamemode designed by Foohy, same dev behind Gmod Tower

It's gmod on acid, you're obeying some furfag cats into stealing shit from literally any map in the entire game. It's a lot of fun!

Reaction score
The fact its the dev behind gmod tower i'm going to play it

Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty fun seeing @Niko, @Logan Finch, @jjjackier getting fucking destroyed by a bus.
You can play on any map, I just don't know if we can force specific maps as it's done trough the television (probably just have to switch to the map we want, haven't tried it yet). If so then join us on Paralake_v4 destruction!

I will host this on the VPS that @Sneaky provided us, the first map we tried was just a unlucky choice as I hard permanent 1FPS in it but the others work just fine, I will most likely not import the database as we can restart it with other people, your choice. If you want to join then download this collection to make sure everything works, addon share doesn't work properly in this gamemode https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1455887324

Reaction score
Also another cool mode is Gmod cruise line.

Its like a total recreation of Gmod Tower its in Beta and the only thing you can play right now is mini golf. But the potential this mode has is insane and they can barely scrap 6 players.

Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty fun seeing @Niko, @Logan Finch, @jjjackier getting fucking destroyed by a bus.

0:32
sans fucking dies
1475022537527.png