Jimmy Franson cliche-ass introduction

Reaction score
hello everyone, my name is Jimmy Franson and i recently came back to perp after about a year i'm really glad to be back blah blah blah blah

ok so i'm basically and will continue to be that one extra guy in the crowd, ocasionally adressed to as "purple cunt"

if you ever meet me on perp i am that one guy that tries to be really loud and say funny shit to people in a crowd and you can simply see the disperation in my tone of voice

i have been trying since the beginning of my days on PERP to become someone known but continued to fail badly since there's always the cool kids with their orgs that are always near someone and they ignore you and won't ever befriend you since they don't know you which is paradoxical

but moving on... i decided to make an introduction thread even though i have been here for quite a bit because after all this time i am still just another face in the crowd so i'd like to at least start here

it's also a little bit of me letting off some steam/anger towards the general populus of the server

I salute all of you and all I can say is that I am very glad to still be here.

Reaction score
Welcome back, btw if u want to get known you should try doing something that stands out so everyone notices you. :)
for example, some people are known for having good aim or raiding lodes, some are known for there staffing or there rank in the plpd theres many ways.

im known for being a retard. see u in game
3f8cd5f51923426abbeaf127306e2f95.png