John Cats

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date

Deleted member 5920

John Cats has been in my org for a while and although he's a bit quirky he is genuinely one of the nicest people I've met online. He tries to be as kind as possible to everyone he meets and he actually makes interacting with PD fun. If you get the chance to talk to him, take it as he's one of the nicest people to talk to.

@Prowhiteboy64

Reaction score
John Cats has been in my org for a while and although he's a bit quirky he is genuinely one of the nicest people I've met online. He tries to be as kind as possible to everyone he meets and he actually makes interacting with PD fun. If you get the chance to talk to him, take it as he's one of the nicest people to talk to.

@Prowhiteboy64

I've seen Cat's around in the PD and on service, he's such a genuine person and he's friendly, he owns up to his mistakes and learns from them, thats what makes him such a good person and officer in the PD. I'd love to see him around more since he's just an absolute legend in my opinion.

Reaction score
I've also seen John Cats in the PD and in my opinion, he is an extremely nice guy and so easy to get along with. He is one of the people who are just so nice to people so you cannot go against them.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

@Prowhiteboy64
Me everytime I'm being arrested by John Cats: