Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ジョナ (Jonah)

IN-GAME NAME: Jonah Eru

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:49027208

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

A little about me.
I've gotten into Garry's mod 6 years ago, and it was my first ever game on steam. I started playing on a serious RP server with my brother when I was 11 years old named ''Orange Cosmos RP". I really liked role playing even though I was not very good at english at the time. Ever from that point I decided to join other RP servers as well as darkrp servers. At the age of 14 I became an admin on a darkrp server that was almost always full called DutchRp. I contributed to the server in different ways such as , enforcing the rules , adding new addons and custom jobs, adjusting rules and a lot more. From that point I realised I really enjoyed helping out people.

Ever since Joining perpheads under the name ''Jonah Jonson'' I've always tried to expand my rule knowledge, and I have tried to make sure my actions were right before actually taking them. I've done this by checking the ban list and see what gets people banned for example, so I would not get banned for the same reason. What I've also done is making several reports regarding certain situations to see if something was allowed before I actually did something. I even asked in a report when I was somewhat new how I could increase my rule knowledge, and if I was allowed to spectate admin situations so I could improve my knowledge regarding the rules and to see how admin sits were held.

I've been always very open to learn more regarding things as long as I am interested in something. Within the PD when I was new I've always asked if I could patrol with more experienced officers so they could give me feedback, and so I could possibly learn new things. Right now I hold the rank of Sergeant within the pd. I also hold the role ''Police Training Officer'' allowing me to contribute more to the PD.. Later on I've applied for sergeant and became the Deputy Section Supervisor of the section Indigo, which allows me to help more people in the PD.

The reason

I have always considered trying to apply for enforcer for ever but I've never decided when I would apply, however I believe that right now I've developed my rule knowledge and law knowledge to the point where I am able to take decisions on my own, knowing that those decisions are within the rules. Throughout my time on perp I've been banned once , and warned 4 times. Where all of the rulebreakages were not my intention. This made me experience what an honest mistake could look like for example, and allowed me to learn from that situation so it does not reoccur. Right now I managed to not receive a (verbal) warning / ban for over a year. Last punishment being december 20. Even though a record does not indicate exactly how much times you breaks the rules, but only the times you've been punished for something I still believe it's worth to mention regardless.

I believe that If I were to be enforcer I would be able to help more people in different ways. I've always tried my best to help people out in any form I could. Most of this is done in OOC and help chat. I've tried to help out on the forums as well for example if I could. Even though I know that you can help out people without actually being part of the staff team I still do believe that I could be a valuable asset to the staff team, because of the following reasons. I know when I need to act professional and know when I can make a joke. I do believe that I am very helpful in general as I try my best to help people all the time with different things. For example, I try to help people with ingame issues for example or questions. I also do help multiple people who are trying to learn on how to edit CS:GO for example. The fact that I've also already had experience with moderating a server makes me believe that I already have a small ''head start'' compared to other possible candidates. I always try to act kind to people, even though I might not ''like'' them. Of course I make a few jokes here and there towards my friends which could be deemed ''disrespectful'', however in the process I always make sure that none of my friends get offended, and that we can all have a laugh at the end. If a party gets offended I would apologize to the person and I hope they will forgive me, I hope you can still confirm that @Mango for example. (message me on steam if u need a small reminder on steam about the situation)

To the people that think I am the exact opposite of friendly or kind because of my in-character behaviour I would like to stay the following. Don't compare my ingame-character with my actual character. In-character I like to be aggressive sometimes or "mean" sometimes, because at the end of the day it's a roleplay server, and not real life.

Because of my encounters with the staff team and different situations I believe that I've learned the difference between accidents and actual rulebreaks. For example, I've been warned for something what happens to be a pure accident, however the staff member at the time was not aware of that at the time. Made a dispute and got it solved with very quickly. I am fully aware that everyone makes mistakes, and yes even staff members, because unfortunately not everyone is perfect.

To the people that think I am the exact opposite of friendly or kind because of my in-character behaviour I would like to say the following. Don't compare my in-character towards my OOC character. In-character I like to be aggressive sometimes when I have to and want to because at the end it's roleplay, and not real life.

If this application were to be accepted then I would gain the opportunity to help a lot more players in different ways. I would be able to do reports which will allow me to make more people happy and keep the server fun for each and one of us. While I would be enforcer I would punish players who have broken the rules accordingly while remaining professional and friendly to both parties. If I were to be an enforcer it would allow me to directly help the community as well.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: First of all thank you for reading my application.

I know that I am obviously not considered perfect and I know that I have my negative sides as well as my positive sides. I know that I am not flawless and I know that I made mistakes in the past. But I believe that from every experience positive or bad I've learned something so the negative things don't occur again.
If you have any questions concerns about anything I've said please say so. Also if you do have any feedback please post that down below. If it's negative please explain why.

The requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server Yes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Massive Agree, Jonah is friendly, approachable, knows the rules and is an overall great influence to new players and the people around him!

Massive +Support!

Reaction score
Jonah is an amazing guy, extremely friendly and helpful. I have seen him demonstrate both strong law and rule knowledge during his time spent on the server and there is no doubts in my mind that he would perform beyond expected standards as a staff member. +Support bbg

stop fucking dying in DayZ tho...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes please, I always wanted to see you take on this role. You fit right in, you know the rules in and out and have more than enough experience on how things work around here. Don't worry about your IC personality, you're very kind in my experience and we know each other for a good while.

+Support's like these usually don't mean much in admin meetings but it's still nice to give you some recognition for your efforts and give some feedback on what to improve but to be honest, I don't see anything wrong with the current you.

Reaction score
Jonah is very friendly guy and helpful my first encounter with him when I was got raid and supervisor forgot to remove my warrant and I was ask for help then Jonah showing up I don't even know him at that time. +support never seen him lost his cool. good laws knowledge. never seen him minge.

Status
Not open for further replies.