Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
style-logo.png

STEAM NAME: JRW

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:80922169

IN-GAME NAME: Reece Arnolds

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: First off, I'd just like to introduce myself to anyone who hasn't had the absolute pleasure of meeting me! My names JRW, I've been a member since 2014, had a few patchy periods, now I'm back, and I feel like I could be a big asset of the helper team. I will be a lot more active on the server in the future (more than I currently am) due to Mr Rona Furloughing me for the foreseeable future; Furthermore, I believe I've matured and although I've still got my "I think I'm funny why am I getting optimistic ratings" Humour, I'm no longer as I like to put it "Cunty", OOC anyway...

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: Now I know what you're thinking, Yes my record is beyond repair. I followed the crowd in RDM'ing multiple times. I've got silly bans including a 3 month one for an unrealistic advert, but as you can see from a current viewpoint I haven't had a ban nor warning in nearly a year. I have a good knowledge of the rules, I help where I can and if I can, don't get me wrong as the server develops and new rules replace the old ones, I have to learn and adapt but I believe i do a good job of that.

Now let me address the elephant in the room, its no secret a lot of people dislike me from in-game experiences, maybe OOC, but if you know me well enough you know I'm an alright guy unless ur JJB, as I've grown up with the community I believe I've had somewhat of a stigma attached to me, which is completely fair enough but all I ask for is a little chance :)

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: As it goes yeah, I was senior admin and helped develop the PD in MelonstickRP (not that it counts for much) obviously numerous DarkRP servers as everyone else has, I was also previously a staff member on Uk Pro Divison in CS:GO, (Basically the same just different game)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I just hope you can take the time out of your day to read and consider. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✅
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✅
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✅
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone. ✅
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✅

Reaction score
You're probably one of the most unprofessional people I've ever come across, both as staff and as a normal player. You disrespect everyone you don't like, you patronize people and make fun of people to make them feel bad, in any way possible, you lie a lot.

And if I'm not wrong you also MassRDM'ed 2-3 Times cause you got "Bored" what's to stop you from doing this again? I personally think that you're one of the most unqualified for helper, together with me. I'm not much better other than I don't patronize people, and I haven't MassRDM'ed cause I got bored, or in general.

Huge Fat -Support from my side.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think now is a good time for you to apply as helper due to your current attitude and reputation within the community. It seems like you are just disrespectful and toxic to everyone that you don't get along with and I don't really see you help out much in OOC and things like that. Maybe start to show that you can change your attitude and show people that you are suitable for this role.

Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but i was in melonstick aswell and if im not wrong you actually sometime got "fired" from ur staff position cause you did something bad ? or i think you left it as you got annoyed not sure.

JRW

Reaction score
If you're interested in why I RDM'd twice, First time I was literally messing around with some friends playing odds on, went a bit too far and that's why its not an official RDM Ban, the second time I was selling my computer so I really didn't care because in my head I was never playing the game again, then i got a new computer and regret it, as for the patronizing part, is this because I said you were bad at cs?? Is that why I can't be a helper on a good server? If its something else I'm really confused id like to know. Thanks for your feedback, anyway mate!

JRW

Reaction score
I went down with the ship on melonstick! I was pretty much high ranking till the server went down as were you I believe? Also i think ur on about Max Arnolds not me aha

Deleted member 7804

massive support,

reece is the most professional person i have ever interacted with, this man deserves to go straight from member to mod at this point, no need for enforcer or helper

Reaction score
no i got fired before the server went down because some punks provokated me and they took a sentence and missunderstood it and made a staff complaint. My english back then was much worser i accidently said "i can do anything i want" as mod in ooc lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.