Junior Community Team ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi y’all,

I know that there was a similar post not long ago bout more helper ranks. But I was thinking and would Junior Ranks of all community team brackets be something?

- Junior Community Manager (this one is easiest to imagine)
- Junior Developer (could be kinda hard cuz idk what the developers tasks look like exactly)
- Junior Helper (but that recent post had a similar idea)

I’d say that the junior ranks don’t get any of the permissions that the full rank members get. But they can assist and eleviate some of the load. Also learning the ropes from the masters itself.

Junior Community Manager is easiest to envision. They for example couldve helped with the yearly community awards and the votecounts and such.

What y’all think? And what does the community staff team itself think/want?

Reaction score
Junior Community Manager is easiest to envision. They for example couldve helped with the yearly community awards and the votecounts and such.

This happens once a year and its not that much of a load, everything is automated already or mostly

Junior Helper (but that recent post had a similar idea)

What would this bring to the table?

Junior Developer (could be kinda hard cuz idk what the developers tasks look like exactly)

The confirmed devs already give us enough to worry about lol

Reaction score
I can’t really imagine much need or necessity to justify the addition of these ranks, and people can help with the stuff you mentioned without throwing in a fruitless rank into the equation.

Reaction score
I’m just thinking out loud and suggesting lads. I don’t know how much work comm managers and devs have. And helping the staff without ranks comes down to the same thing really yes.

Reaction score
They're useless, you're trying to take a load off that does not exist!!!!

No, but for real now, I just dont see the need for this, unless you have specific examples on what this can bring to the table, I dont see a reason for us to keep adding ranks that clearly wont mean jack shit

Reaction score
They're useless, you're trying to take a load off that does not exist!!!!

No, but for real now, I just dont see the need for this, unless you have specific examples on what this can bring to the table, I dont see a reason for us to keep adding ranks that clearly wont mean jack shit
I understand, maybe a community manager or dev can confirm that theres no need. I myself can’t list any good examples as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.