Jyrgen (Boris Lagunov)

Ayjay

Reaction score
I haven't made one of these in years, but I thought It'd be worth making a post to appreciate @Jyrgen and all the incredible roleplay he has allowed for recently. Jyrgen's stints as Mayor never fail to be a fun experience for everyone involved. He puts so much effort into making images for his mayoral campaigns, shows extreme character in his roleplay and overall is a prize member of the server which I am sure many can agree.

Despite hundreds of radios being spent on converting you to hardbase by @Fredy, you've still managed to create some of the most fun roleplay situations possible and squeeze every inch of creativity out of a situation.

Keep it up dude!

Reaction score
Really good interactions with @Jyrgen, everytime I meet him ingame its a pleasure.
Keep it up Boris!

Reaction score
Definitely one of the best mayors out there. Every time he's around he's a good laugh.

Reaction score
I must applaud Boris on helping weed out the rule breakers. As he either employs one or gets killed by one. So thanks to Boris at least one person gets banned or warned daily.
+Support

Reaction score
Every time he is mayor, he makes it fun for everyone. No wonder he always gets picked becuase no matter what rp you are doing, you always interact with him in a fun way!

Reaction score
so many Helpers now 70% of the threads are replied to by helpers sheesh… but yeah I love Boris’ posters I find them very artistic and professional

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for these kind words! I could not have done it without my excellent secret service and their great dedication.

I once walked to window at my office, and started saying "no no no!". SS asked me whats wrong, and I pointed out a peasant mobile at city hall parking lot which was ruining my view. I was afraid of what neighbors might think, so secret service said not to worry.
A bit later when I was looking out of the window the peasant mobile was gone and there were nice cars at the parking lot with roadcrew bringing more supercars from Business district and parking them in front of the City Hall.