Reaction score
Appealing for: Forums Ban.

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: Dom

How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kay

Your In-game Name: Kay Funds

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:98351704

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Was Forum banned for my stupid and toxic actions after my ban.

Why should this appeal be considered:
Well, I believe that this appeal should be considered for the one simple reason of how sorry I am for my actions. I performed horrendously after my ban. Being disgustingly rude and toxic to people and I honestly have no clue why. I was stupid enough to actually cheat on the server in the first place but to even make it worse, I went on to be extremely rude and I sincerely apologise to everyone that I was toxic too.
I would like to make my way back into the community slowly. I plan if the staff team will forgive me and permit me to get back into perp and enjoy my time playing on this tremendous server where I've had my greatest highs and lows on any game I have played. This would be my first step to enter back into the community by interacting with all of the players, deleting all my toxic posts or just overall anything that may be seen as offensive or hurting in any way shape or form.

To conclude, I am sincerely and truly sorry. Honestly, I am. I was majorly immature and just idiotic and can't do anything but apologise.

Additional Comment(s):
Kind Regards,
Kay.

Kay

Reaction score
Feel free to delete this. I've got my account working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.