Kenneth Walker / Creepis

Reaction score
Kenneth Walker...

I met Kenneth Walker when he created his enforcer application the first time, I gone neutral on it becuase I was at my summer house at that time, although I knew that he was a good member of the community as I read what he put on the forums. Creepis has always been a great guy to me, when he got his enforcer I got excited, I knew that he would do a fantastic job. I got accepted for enforcer a bit afterwards (as far as I can remember) and honestly he was like a brother, he was really helpful as I was a bit rusty during those days but it went well because of him, [insert sad music here] we did everything together, we helped each other out and spoke on teamspeak a lot about doing moderator apps and who would get it first between us two, it ended up with me being first because of him going inactive, I didn't really want this to happen because I knew that Creepis would do a great job and I wanted to see him as a mod before I became one myself. Now Creepis gone inactive due to OOC reasons and I won't put them down as I dunno if he wants to keep it private or not but I'll let that to him. Ever since him going off his rank I've been spamming him to make an enforcer application and he's always been like; Naa, soon, not yet... Na I won't do it now... Well fuck that, who cares what you think? Just do it, most people want you to make one as they all know that you will do really well as a staff member once again, you've even noted it out yourself that people want you back. Now fucking go apply.

@Creepis

Reaction score
Spoiler:
It's happening.I will be re-applying after this whole darn time.
Thank you very much, Erik. We know each other for so long now that I for some reason see you as a brother
(inb4 gay).
Anyways, I would also like to give everyone a huge thank you for the time I currently have here. All your supports and friendliness just makes me very happy and just feels...
FUCKING GR8, M8

Let's do it then.

Deleted member 5920

First time I met Creepis I tried to buy rust off him for 100k but it didnt work.

Miss playong with you :(

Reaction score
Kenneth Walker is an absolute bellend , don't even listen to that delusional Swedish man

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Kenneth Walker is @Creepis real ID. He's a 40 year old single dad, bringing up 2 kids on his ow . He also sexually identifies as non binary.

Reaction score
Spoiler:
It's happening.I will be re-applying after this whole darn time.
Thank you very much, Erik. We know each other for so long now that I for some reason see you as a brother
(inb4 gay).
Anyways, I would also like to give everyone a huge thank you for the time I currently have here. All your supports and friendliness just makes me very happy and just feels...
FUCKING GR8, M8

Let's do it then.
Ur gay