IN-GAME NAME:
Kenty Inagawa

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

England

LANGUAGES I SPEAK:
Lithuanian/Russian/English

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?

Introduction:

I realised after being on PerpHeads for a year that I had little to do besides commit to the Police Department and try and make people happy and amazed and have a laugh. I kind of liked the Idea of trying to apply for enforcer since I wanted to get involved with the community more and to actually make an even bigger impact. I was pushed on by Dom to apply for Enforcer since I appeared to have certain qualities, I've invested my time to change and work on becoming Enforcer, welcome to my application and take your time, or not, to read this!

Reasons For Applying:

I threw away my bad habits and made myself dedicated to make an attempt in becoming enforcer. I wanted to get involved with the staff team and become an Enforcer because I dropped my bad habits and those bad habits now make me want to deal with those who break those rules within my old bad habits. I've seen people breaking rules and plainly disregarding things like I would of before I had decided to make it my mission to try and get on the staff team. I've also wanted to pass on my spare time to the staff team and to help out and assist the server and staff team.

More Reasons for Applying:
Of course I'm applying for enforcer because I want to get involved and 'Enforce the rules' but I also have 'That' feeling to go ahead and apply. I thought about my PD roles and my experiences with CrimRP and I decided to go through and live through both sides to actually go ahead and see how it feels and what both sides of the PerpHeads spectrum of people feel. I've experienced the different types of players and how they act and I have a fair understanding of common people, I want to bring these experiences and my opinion into the staff team and with this understanding of both sides I can actually gain an understanding from both sides in a typical sit. I'm not only interested for the enforcing of the rules, I'm interested in gaining new skills that could help me anywhere and whenever. I could bring my current skills into the staff team.

My Personality:
I believe I have a good sense of humour and I feel as if I'm a bright person and a reasonable and approachable person. I want to bring my personality to the
staff team and to the players, I don't want to be aggressive with them, I want to help resolve the situations in a calm but fairly serious manner and I want
to provide proper explanations to people about things. I want to help more then I do in Help chat and OOC and I just want to be an Impact to the people. In my opinion I'm friendly and I can be professional when needed, I like to have my fun and I've begun to start helping people out more, In the PD I've shown to Academy that I'm one of the most hardest workers, and I know this myself, I'm always ready and I'm determined to get something done or get a position no matter what the situation is, I've brought this determination and focus in order to try and get myself onto the staff team. I've had my ups and downs as a member of the community, and I've always managed to lift myself up and restart and make it fresh, I was used to this cycle and then stopped getting to the downs due to PD issues I had faced, as a whole this made me act more proper, and professional. This has impacted my character and the way I act and I realised this burst of enthusiastic yet professional attitude was a great sign that I could have a chance within the staff team, this attitude seams to be common with most staff members since they need to be the representatives of such an important part of the server. I want to be involved with this and I wan't to prove myself as a person and as a member of the community. I wan't to be one with the community and give back for all the fun they've given me, even if I've only been around for a year, I'm on the server all the time, so I might as well make this attempt and use my time to become an Enforcer within the community and be part of the staff team.

My Story and About me:
I'm Kenty, but most people might know my real name to be 'Paulius', I was born In 'Vilnius' In Lithuania on April 8th 2003, I lived in Lithuania for about 2-3 years until I moved to England and now I've lived here for about 12 years of my life, My Mother is Russian, and My Father is Lithuanian and I managed to learn Russian by just listening to conversations at a young age. I struggled with English at a young age but soon caught with it when I had started Primary School. In terms of how I got to PerpHeads, I've mentioned this In a few Forums posts, but I was told to come on by @A1L , @Josef one day, and I was banned on the same day I had actually joined perpheads, (Because I had DC'd In cuffs) I came back on perpheads a few months later to give it another try and I came back and I loved it, since then, I've been around for a bit over a year and I'm happy to be around. I gained ranks within the PD and I demonstrated professionalism for the most part, I had my crashes in terms of the PD which led on to a few of my bans after trying to lay loose from PD. I've of course learned from these mistakes and I've tried to enforce rules even when not being a staff member by using the LOOC function to assist and tell people what to do or advise them not to do something and tell them their mistakes. Of course I know myself that I'm not an Angel and many people know this too, but to argue this, people could recognise my sudden change and shift with my OOC attitude and In-Character shift.

My Massive change and self Improvement:
Over my journey to try and join into the staff team and actually gain the knowledge and courage to even apply for enforcer, I had to reform, I used to be a full time minge, who only wanted to enjoy themselves and have fun, this has changed of course. I took my time to gain a proper understanding of the rules, and my slightly trash record made me literally learn from my mistakes as a whole. I went through and read through the rules so I could come in knowing what to do and what I speak of and what I can do. I already had my PD experience and basic conduct which gave me the boost of morale and confidence, as well as my activity (Since I had played on the server up until the start and now everyday) being very high and good, this too, also gave me the boost of confidence. I made an attempt to change the way people saw me, people saw me as fairly toxic and a general minge, of course during these last months I quite clearly can confidently say I've changed. I've changed the way I act and the way I do things. I've been helping out new players by giving them some of my own money, guidance, tips and an overall tour at some points. I do this in order to let the server gain new players and to actually get most to stay and go through the first few days with ease, thus possibly shifting them to stay on and gain that pull like perpheads gives me to come on the server or at least interact on forums or the TeamSpeak server, EVERYDAY. I've been helping everyone in OOC chat and Help chat when on the server and I've tried my best to study the server by taking long nights to see the server population and to see how people act. I got used to this and I saw a lot of rule breakage at these times due to the lack of players and staff on at this time.

Update, After the last Enforcer Application's:

I've studied the server enough and the players, I've met new and returning/old players and I've made friends with most and kept a positive relationship with those who I may not consider friends, I've upkept my OOC and Help-Chat help and I've recieved a community award due to me investing my time to try and apply for enforcer and helping others in more need of help then I am. I've improved my overall actions and I'm not reckless or anything of that sort, I might of been a little bit on edge at the time's of change and my last application, but I've adjusted to my change and kept up my good work and positive attitude. I've done everything I can and I've done everything with a high ammount of professionalism, effort and all to prove to everyone I care. I have put in more work into this application rather then throwing the exact same one and appearing as lazy, when it comes from In Game help and standards of me being good, when it comes to writing, I am also good.

[Key Things about myself]

-
Calm
-Friendly
-I'm reasonable with people
-I'm most definently approachable
-Easy to get along with
-Honest and very apologetic
-Open and free
-Easily motivated
-Overall Postive
-Professional when needed
-Insanely helpful and ready to answer questions!

[Key Changes Over the past months]

-Cleansed of Toxicity OOC and In General
-Helped out in OOC and Help Chat all the time
-More known for my positve actions then bad ones long ago
-More AR's and actual attempts to enforce rules and gain an
understanding in rules through AR's and F6's I've made and overall reading through the rules.
-Approachable and more accepted as positive.

[Yes, I'm very active.]

Experiences:

I know people might not agree with me the most due to me only mentioning the skills I gained while being In the PD, I don't see this as a bad thing, I see this as a type of progress tracker to show how I conduct myself and how professional I can be as a whole. You could argue the fact this police experience is useless but I believe it isn't, the PD has taught me everything, mostly from Academy in which I had to conduct myself professionally and actually work hard, this
also taught me how to be more organised and how to deal with things and how to conduct things on my own.

The PD taught me most of the skills I have now, but has not changed my personality. The PD taught me investigative skills and those investigative skills could be brought to the staff team too, Of course, I've been on the server for over 1 year and I got used to everything, I got used to the people and I've seen different types of people and repeats of others, Im used to dealing with these people as an officer so I have an understanding of people, speak, act or move about. I know how they perform things and I just have the general understanding. I've also been banned enough to understand that I've done wrong. Of course this has changed and I'm clean right now.

Important Note:
I'm not the most perfect person of course, and I don't have a clean record, I might not seem to be Enforcer material from the multiple bans and warnings I had received. But this is the past, right now I'm applying for enforcer ahead of my recent warnings/bans, to be honest, I do fit the requirments and I do think to myself about this, why not? Its worth a try and I want to get feedback and I want to see how the community views me and my OOC character, I mention OOC character since my In-Character self isn't important for OOC reports and Sits in future. I've changed my ways and I feel as If I am ready. I've revised over my rules, I've helped many people OOC and In the Help chat and I think I've made an impact and slight difference even when Im not staff. I wan't to give back to the players of PerpHeads and by becoming enforcer and joining the staff team, I can. I know I'd make a change and I know I've changed for better and I know people can agree. When it comes to situations, Im very calm in OOC and LOOC and only include messages to inform my counterpart RP'ing with me wether they are breaking rules and or need assistance with commands or such, Im never toxic in LOOC or OOC and Im mostly helpful and I remind people a lot of the time of their wrongs.

Changes After My Old Enforcer Application?

Well, I've come and done way more things and I've helped more and I've put myself forward in order to help people and help the server, I've upkept everything I've mentioned and done in my old application and I've come back stronger and fed with more information and experience from old-new players words. I've also recieved a key award proving and backing up my 'Helpful statments' and that is the 2018 Awards. I've recieved many recommendations commending me as a person and for my work, people recognise my work and approach me when in need, even if Im not a staff member. I love this and I appreciate people who do things like this. I've managed to meet many more people and have general chats with new and old players of the community and this has given me time to view their opinions and anything in regards to the server and certain aspects. I know what people want in the community.

In the 2018 Awards, I had recieved the 'Most Helpful Award'

Of course this won't mean much to some, but it does to me and for Staff, this award shows that the community agree's that I have put in work and I've been helpful, its a community chosen award and I am accepted by the community as 'Most Helpful'. Moving off of the subject of awards, I've done background work by helping users with AR's, RR's and rule understanding and identification. I helped users with responses and rule knowledge by going over it at times with them, I've also been coming in many channels being friendly and helping others, same goes for Steam chat In which I always conduct myself in a professional yet 'Myself' type manner.

Most don't think of re-applying for Enforcer once denied, but me, Im different, being denied determined me to work harder and improve on everything I was bad at, and things I was already good at, Im not perfect, but I know what I am doing, I know the people that play the server, the people generally see me in a positive light and I've worked hard to change myself and get to this point right here for a second time. I was denied last time for not fitting the Agenda, but Im back, I fit the Agenda and I am ready for anything to come my way.

I decided to use my old application since its only 2 months old and I believe its an application to not go to waste, I've added my most recent information in and I've added in this little section as a catch up for everyone on the server and off, I am very greatful to have the 'Microphone' and apply for Enforcer once again! Thank you to those who recommended me and used me for guidance, help or any sorts and thank you for reading anyone that reaches this point!

Thank you for reading!

AR's Accepted:

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-rocky-loose.34620/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-billy-ray-and-eren-walker.34910/#post-233304
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-nil-megafro.34654/#post-230719

Bans/Warnings:

Bans
Warnings

Recommendations:

https://perpheads.com/threads/kenty-inagawa.35194/
https://perpheads.com/threads/kenty-2.35184/
https://perpheads.com/threads/kenty.35181/

REQUIREMENTS: I fit this whole Criteria!

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+support

Kenty is extremely helpful, anytime someone ask's for help in help chat he is always there to help them! He knows how to calm down arguments in ooc and is gen just a really nice guy

Good luck u cunt

Reaction score
Kenty is a great lad and I would love to see him as enforcer, I'd go as far as saying he'd give particular members of the current staff team a run for there money when it comes to getting shit sorted and activity.

+support

Piz

Reaction score
+Support helpful in Ooc n nice lad, keep it up even after u become staff!

Reaction score
I don't know how this man isn't staff already, he is very passionate about this community as he has stayed and been loyal. I feel like nothing puts this man into the red zone unless his past which is a lot of bs and he's reformed. He should be given the chance because he's also put in so much effort into getting it, can't really name any other staff member on his level with regards to effort.

gl my friend

Reaction score
Thank you for the Comments mate! Lets not be too sure I even become Enforcer first xd

Reaction score
Honestly, thank you so much Smo, I love that you bring up my past and how it means nothing anymore since you've recognised my changes, thank you very much for your support and comments!

Reaction score
Big ups to Kenty.

Good rule knowledge, friendly guy, better than some staff on here, been here a while, sound lad.

Give him staff @ayjay ツ

Reaction score
You’re a friendly guy and you have pure intentions in regards to administrating on the server. I think you could potentially be a great staff member which is what we’ll see if you get Enforcer. Make sure you’re not changing your whole personality just to get staff because no one likes that crud, good luck pidaras nahuy.

Reaction score
Thank you very much Aquaa, I honestly appreciate your comments, I'll make sure to do what you've suggested!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Down to earth an honest guy. Good law and rule knowledge. Can see how much he wants the rank, how hard he's tried even if it gets cringy and annoying sometimes and I can show it by my reactions but I blame that on the people in admin meetings making it how it is to achieve a staff rank. Kenty would make a great enforcer and could easily help maintain the server dealing with reports even if he has the occasional PLPD rim tfu patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.