Kenty's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Kenty is extremely active, one of the friendliest people I have come across and I believe would be a great asset to the staff team. I haven't seen any faults come from Kenty over the past months and he has the right attitude towards a variety of a situations that occur. His rule and law knowledge is exemplary and I believe he would do a great job as a staff member as he has shown clear dedication to try and achieve this.

please accept him

Reaction score
Never expected this from you Dai, thank you ever so much! Still gonna tfu patrol

Reaction score
In the 3 weeks I returned for I already noticed Kenty is a very cool dude, definitely Enforcer material.
Just read what others said, thats what I think too. Great guy, very much good.

Reaction score
You know what, I appreciate your nice comments about me so much, thank you so much mate!

Reaction score
Im happy that I left you with a good Impression even after you had come back, thank you so much for the kind comments and support!

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna definitely support kenty, he has a very good knowledge to the rules a very caring member and helpful he deserve the position.

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing you getting yourself Enforcer,

I noticed its a slight copy and paste from your previous attempt application but that one got closed for certain reason so I understand why you would try again. Overall, you application looks detailed and I am slightly to lazy to read through it all.

But we dont have to read through it all to know who Kenty is, you have shown yourself to be professional and helpful to others and you certainly are the right material!

Kenty, I wish you the best with your application!

#Kenty4Enforcer2k19

Reaction score
Thank you very much Brian, I appreciate that you at least had a read or skip over the application to see some things and I appreciate your feedback and support, thank you very much Brian!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont know how he is on the server, but in teamspeak he is a very friendly and funny guy who made a huge change in the way he behave himself towards others.
BIG (gay) yes from me.

Reaction score
I appreciate that you've spoken on my conduct on TS since thats where we normally meet and speak overall, thank you for your kind words and support!

Reaction score
+support

Kenty is a friendly guy and he is definitely capable of enforcing the rules. I'd love to see Kenty as an enforcer, good luck bro!

Reaction score
Thank you for giving me the luck, and thank you for your support and recognition towards me, I appreciate it!

Reaction score
DB KILLER, thank you so much for your support and kind comments, I appreciate it all so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.