kerzify's Enforcer Application (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1655043558638.png

STEAM NAME: kerzify (In game: Harrison Turner)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:101636185

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I would like to become an Enforcer for a whole load of reasons, I personally believe that I am more than ready to Enforce the rules within the server, Ever since my return to PERP you can tell that I am trying to make a positive impact and help out as much as possible while doing events for the community, when I returned, I said that all I wanted to do was focus on achieving good and taking PERP more serious than I have ever. I have been been apart of the PERPHeads Community for 5 years and 4 months, during that period I have gained extreme knowledge on the rules, way more than enough to Enforce them.

I believe that I am a exceptionally helpful person, I go above and beyond for example by opening support F6's to try and help new players especially who are trying to get a feel of what PERP is and what is has to offer, I have a very high availability status, I am always on during the day and during the night in the AM when reports need dealing with and Staff who are normal (not me) are asleep. I believe that I can deal with a high level of responsibility as proven with my Police roles dealing with Complaints and I love being granted the opportunity to have a load of responsibility as it makes me extremely motivated to do everything that the responsibility comes with.

I have so much free time on my hands as you can see with by my activity and I'm really ready to progress within PERP and be as much help as I can, as I'm sure loads of people can see my urge to strive and the hard work I am putting in. I love being apart of the Staff Team as I have made great connections all around especially with loads of individuals who once came to me for Help are now classed as mates, It feels great that I can be a person that somebody comes to when they are in need of help.

I am very experienced within Staffing, I've been a member of Staff for multiple servers / Roleplay Games over the years when I started to get into Arma 3 RP in 2014, I also am majorly experienced within in-depth Staffing such as Pastoral Work and dealing with reports to a professional, a greatly high standard. Although I am sure that some of you see me screaming around #Hoodrats and having a blast trying to make people laugh and stuff, I am actually a very mature person who can take on a huge load of responsibility and ensure everybody that I can deal with all types of situations with the upmost professionalism.

Here I am going to list the qualities of myself which I think would benefit PERP and the Staff Team:

• Mature: In situations that are needed to be conducted with maturity, I am extremely mature.
  • Unbiased: I would definitely say that I am a very unbiased person that does not deal with situations with any sort of unfairness no matter the circumstance.
  • My Experience: I have had a lot of experience within Staffing in the field of dealing with reports on a range of different Roleplay Games and Servers.
  • Decision Making: I have great decision making skills without hesitation, In all situations I weigh up the outcomes and pick the most fair dependent on the situation.
  • My Work Ethic: This is something I definitely have to touch on, I have an extremely high Work Ethic and motivation to do good, As you can see in my guides I spend a lot of time writing up guides to make them stand out and work for people, especially new players.
  • I am very understanding and friendly
  • I am extremely dedicated, My drive is insane and if I say I'll do something then I will do it.
  • I am very active, I spend a lot of time on PERP helping with events, arranging my own events, Roleplaying.
  • I have an understanding to an EXTENT of people's perspective.
  • I am very approachable.
  • I work well in a team, especially PERP as I have made some great connections.
  • Confident: I am a very confident person in situations especially that need confidence.
  • Situation Handling: My situation handling is great, I can calm a situation down and allow players to understand point of views that may not be understood at first.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Like I mentioned in my previous application, I didn't expect myself to be applying for Enforcer this soon of being granted the opportunity of the Helper role, There's just such extreme eagerness and motivational drive to be able to expand my help and be able to be more beneficial to the server as I am always on during the day and during early hours of the morning when reports need dealing with for example.

I'm loving Helper, I'm loving the ability to be able to host cool events, help out with other cool events and just generally make a good impact on the server, I just couldn't bear with the urge to apply for Enforcer so I can do what I am doing but also more.

A link to my previous application; https://perpheads.com/threads/kerzifys-enforcer-application.49789/ (I have added some more information onto the application which you could probably spot out :D)

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - (Joined 2017, 1,148+ Hours)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) - Last Ban was in 2019 & Warning April 3rd
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. - I have a good understanding of the rules
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. - Yes and Yes
Thank you for Reading.

Reaction score
Maybe that will sound like a copy paste but really, my ideas didn't really change for Kerzify.

"Kerzify always aiming forward in the community to serve the community. As far as I've seen, he's friendly to everyone and he's interested in helping the newbies, assisting newbies on getting used to the rules and more to add. I really wanna keep it short so I believe Kerzify deserves this position to pursue forward and support the community with his abilities and experience."

+Support

Best of luck!

Reaction score
Maybe that will sound like a copy paste but really, my ideas didn't really change for Kerzify.

"Kerzify always aiming forward in the community to serve the community. As far as I've seen, he's friendly to everyone and he's interested in helping the newbies, assisting newbies on getting used to the rules and more to add. I really wanna keep it short so I believe Kerzify deserves this position to pursue forward and support the community with his abilities and experience."
+Support
As i said on your last app Harrison is always around when im on and is always super and helpful to everyone all the time. Good luck again Harrison :)
Appreciate the support always guys

previous cheater, still cheating.

Lmao mate, Need to catch up soon, Been a while

Reaction score
Right, I'm not going to elaborate very specifically as I am just a player, my opinion might not be worthy at all when it comes to picking the right candidate and I generally don't post on people's applications anymore. Since you have asked me for feedback on discord I didn't want to make you leave empty-handed. But in the past month or in the interactions I've had with you in-game I have seen that you are constantly speaking over people with a high and mighty attitude and I noticed that it became so frequent in every interaction I had with you, so it obviously dampened my thoughts about you. It seemed to me that you're behaving like no one else's opinions actually matter. For me, it just feels like something is wrong. I hope I get proven wrong but I assume I am not changing my thoughts soon. All the best with your application

Reaction score
ima be real,
kerzify is one dedicated guy when it comes to this server he's always hosting mini events using his own perpcash for the prizes , always looking for ways to improve things like making guides and peoples experiences just like that car meet he hosted and set up,
kerzify deserves enforcer he's always active always helping in /help ooc and ic and is hands down an amazing guy to hang with i have known him for years now and the entire time i have known him for i have always had great times roleplaying with my man
+support

Reaction score
Right, I'm not going to elaborate very specifically as I am just a player

Appreciate the Feedback mate, Don't take my IC self too seriously, Like I mentioned in my application, Of course I am different IC and OOC, Dependent on what I'm doing for example if I'm a crazy RC Driver I'll try RP as one, However if you get to know me OOC in a TS channel or something I'm sure you'd have a different view, Recently as you mentioned in the past month or so, I've just been an angry crazy Hoodrat Member who's been changed by the Hoodrats, It's just part of a 'persona' or something to do with my roleplay character, but like I said thanks for the feedback Val

Status
Not open for further replies.