keyboard and headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m looking for a new keyboard and a new set of headphones but to be honest I have no clue what to look for. The keyboard will mainly be used to play games with, I had a Corsair k70 but broke that. I was gonna buy another but thought I should explore a bit first.

Headphones I have really no clue where to go here, before I would always be looking for a microphone with them so I don’t care if they have one, I’ll mainly be playing games and occasionally listening to music so ye

I don’t really know how much help this is for you all but ask any questions or add me on steam if you want to help :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ve recently bought the Corsair HS70 and I think it’s really good, once you get everything working it’s great. Sound quality and comfort is nice. 10/10 would recommend
To all you fuckers out there, this is the real Bryon English who is the Silver 1, I am not a phoney @Daigestive

Reaction score
I plan to buy Sennheiser Game one and Corsair K70. I heard Sennheiser Game one microphone is really Good.

Reaction score
I’ve got the razer chroma keyboard and a hyper x cloud 2 headset. They’re both really good and durable.

Deleted member 4983

I have the razer blackwidow tournament edition and hyper x cloud 2's

I'll recommend the cloud 2's
But there's better alternatives for a keyboard if you don't play any esports titles.

Reaction score
I have the OMEN HP 800 and they're really comfortable, with all my other headsets my ears would start to hurt.The mic is also pretty good.

Reaction score
While the g430 is pretty damn good, be aware that after about 2 years you should never even slightly swing it over your monitor to store it away. Did that and one of the earphones broke off the chassis and dangled from the wire. Didn't notice that until I got home from school. Otherwise a really good headset. If you had one like me, going for the razer kraken v2 is not something I would recommend purely because of comfort. And also because you'll be used to a pretty big headset.

Reaction score
I have to Logitech g633, i really recommend this due to the surround sound. Really great for shooter games! Also has a decent mic.

Reaction score
I know you like your numpads so look into Ducky or Filco, solid fucking keyboards. Ducky is starting to appeal more to the gamer aesthetic and offer RGB models while Filco is generic but still really god damn nice.

Please, for the love of god, don't get a "gaming" keyboard or I'll grass you into Vicki.

Edit: Don't forget to get MX Blues to assert your dominance on TeamSpeak ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.