keyboard

Reaction score
hi, i wanted to know if anyone can suggest a good keyboard, no price limit.
preferably red switches
tyty

Reaction score
Form factor, backlighting, aesthetic (gaming, simplistic, etc.), layout (ANSI or ISO)? More info, please.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Form factor, backlighting, aesthetic (gaming, simplistic, etc.), layout (ANSI or ISO)? More info, please.
dont mind backlighting, gaming, dunno what layout o.o ish want normal layout
looking for a keyboard that is fast like noppoo choc mini or something like that and that is somewhere between 30g - 50g(key caps).
red switches or brown, preferably reds tho

Reaction score
keyboard is overrated

just buy something that will last and is durable, no need to spend £100 on a keyboard lol, mouse and headset is where the money should go

Reaction score
keyboard is overrated

just buy something that will last and is durable, no need to spend £100 on a keyboard lol, mouse and headset is where the money should go
agreed but ive always had problems with keyboards

Reaction score
keyboard is overrated

headset is overrated i get headset for 15$ in ebay

Reaction score
I have a random keyboard + mouse set I got when assembling my PC, the keyboard has lasted 4 years without a single problem, blue backlight.
CMStorm Devastator 2 or something, don't really care, the mouse fucked off immediately, got a new one and my G430 headset only has a few complications after getting dropped a couple of times by accident, the audio cable is solid and can stretch as far as 2-3 meters.

Just don't buy something that's under the price range of $15-20, you'll run the risk of finding a keyboard that'll just break down immediately. And definitely don't buy from brands that are shady, you're just asking for it.

Reaction score
keyboard is overrated

no need to spend 100+ on a headset, i have a 20 quid one from amazon and its as good as the top brands, but mouse is where ur money should go yea

Reaction score
no need to spend 100+ on a headset, i have a 20 quid one from amazon and its as good as the top brands, but mouse is where ur money should go yea
I guess my headphone addiction was a waste then. I'd love to hear about these 20 pound miracle headphones you talk about, since they're obviously just as good as my M1060s and my Sennheisers.