Keyboards

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date

Deleted member 6228

Looking for a decent keyboard.
I like the Corsair keyboards where the plate behind the keys are totally flat like on the k70, but I don't really want to pay £155 for a keyboard.
There was a website where you could make your own keyboard custom but I can't find it at all, if anyone knows any good websites or keyboards that are good quality and worth the money hmu

Reaction score
I mean.
eh
i have been using the razer blackwidow 2013 for about 4- years now.
No issues, still working like a charm.

- Survived soup on my keyboard 3 times.
- Survived a bunch of coke and water.
In my opinion a good recommendation.

Only downside I have with it that bread crumbs and all that can easily get between the keys but hey, removing the keys is easily done and I've fully cleaned my keyboard like that multiple times.

Reaction score
Custom keyboard site is (probably) WASD Keyboards but the only "floating key" style you want is of the 60% size variety and are still quite expensive.

i have been using the razer blackwidow 2013 for about 4- years now.
That's the old Blackwidow though, please don't buy from Razer nowadays. The quality control is a complete gamble.

If you really want my advice, spend that amount of money on a good keyboard. If you want a keyboard that will last you properly, buy from someone like Filco. The keyboards don't have the "gamer" aesthetic but are solidly built. This is a partially biased suggestion since I am typing this on one but I have had no problems with mine.

I would also recommend a Vortex (of the Poker variety) keyboard, I'm sure @John Daymon will agree with me on this one: they're fucking awesome. I don't have one myself but I have my eye on one. They are really small but it is something you can get used to and if you need to use all the other keys there is no restriction on using two keyboards.

Deleted member 6228

This seems like the website thanks, but damn 150 dollars for a 60 key compact fuck

Reaction score
This seems like the website thanks, but damn 150 dollars for a 60 key compact fuck
True, the prices are ridiculous but in a world where people will spend $300 on a fucking belt with a brand on it, is it really that bad?

Reaction score
Ducky one keyboards(look at amazon),
POK3R Keyboards(Most of them don't have the Function keys(F1, F2 etc) which I find hard to get used to, but its just personal preference)

I highly recommend this ducky one keyboard
The only POK3R keyboard I had is this one and it was almost perfect. The only problem I had with it is that it didn't have the function keys which is why it's almost perfect for me.

Reaction score
I'd stick with these 'companies':
  • Filco
  • Ducky
  • Vortex
  • Leopold
  • Cherry
  • Rosewill (the non-gameresque models, these are quite cheap)
  • DASKeyboard
  • KBParadise
  • HHKB/Topre (Really fucking expensive... but awesome)

Deleted member 6228

I decided I want the Vortex poker with brown switchs perferably backlit... but I can't seem to find any in the UK and would like to avoid paying import tax... can anyone help

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I decided I want the Vortex poker with brown switchs perferably backlit... but I can't seem to find any in the UK and would like to avoid paying import tax... can anyone help
These keyboards are notoriously rare as the demand for them is high. Your best bet is to wait until more are in stock.

Deleted member 6228

These keyboards are notoriously rare as the demand for them is high. Your best bet is to wait until more are in stock.
When do they normally get more stock in?