Kirk's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kirk

IN-GAME NAME: Kirk Broderick

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:80077470

Introduction

Hello there. I'm Kirk. Mostly known as Kirk Broderick in game. I'm 20 years old from Turkey / UK. Well, I know its weird. My mom is Turk and Dad is english. You probably know me as Senior Officer Kirk Broderick, who patrols with Probationary Officers. I play PERP for like 8-12 hours per day. You probably gonna say '' You have no life'' Well yeah, I will take it. I was inactive for 7-8 months. It was my exam year. It was horrible stressful year. I was away from PC and PS4.And if you ask did it worth ? Yeah. I was accepted to Berklee College Of Music. But i wanted to go for Classical Guitar. So I did not enroled at that university. And my father used to be a musician too. But i always wanted to be Police Officer in real life. After being part of this amazing community, I would like to be Staff Member and serve with my abilities and skills to players.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I always want to be part of this community as a Staff Member because I want to enforce the rules and i just like hepling people, Showing them what is right and what is wrong. I always try to help people on OOC, But i mostly go on duty as cop. So sometimes i miss the questions. But always try to help them out on Private Mesages. When i see rule breaker, I report him/her immediately. But as you know, sometimes staff members are too busy. So they might be respond your report a hour later. So my main reason to be an Enforcer is assisting staff members and helping players. I want help to make Role Play more quality. I play perp for 8-14 Hour per day and sometimes even more. And mostly at late night staff members are sleeping. So some people starts breaking rules. That's really bothers me because i want to show them what they done wrong. So as Enforcer i will help out players with Rules, Laws and everything i can help with. I will do my best to help players. Sometimes people act rude and disrepectful to players who break the rules. I'm always nice and rescpectful to everyone, Even i get angry.I'm calm person and i like share my knowledge of rules with players. I'm Hard working person and I believe i have leadership skills and problem solving skills. Back in 2016, I started PERP alone. And i did stupid things. But then, I joined to PLPD and I learned the Laws and Rules. I have the required skills ( Like good listening, Keeping calm) to perform as Enforcer and I want to serve my skills and abilities as Enforcer. And i believe i would do great work.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I almost on ts everyday

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If you check my warnings, Well my last warning was..... It was stupid tbh. I was giving traffic ticket to someone, And his friend gun pointed me for 500$ ticket also tried to mug me.... I coulnt have enough time to make f6 report and i decided to press panic. Well i know, I did something wrong but, I didn't had enough time to make report. (But i agree. I could make Refund Request but coudlnt think about that at the time.) Well as you can see, I only have one ban in my record.
And also i would like to add, I was Owner/Founder on Unturned Rp server. Server is now closed, It was active at 2016. And it was Military RP.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. : Yes
2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Didn't Banned since 2016.
3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes, I'm Currently Senior Officer in PLPD. It's helped me to learn rules and laws.
4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes, I have Blue Yeti.
5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server : I am always active on Team Speak.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kirk. This man is a legend In my opinion He Is Kind and Is good to me always and helps me and other people around the Server he has the intention to RP and To Enforce Rules as an Enforcer I highly suggest this man being in the Staff Team as he will be 100% a Helper and will be a good MOD +Agree

Reaction score
Kirk man, I love ya, but you've gotten two warnings for basic "gunpoint" rules in the past few months. I've seen you around as a cop and I think you're a great cop, but these are really simple intentional rule breaks. You joined over two years ago and I feel like if you're still getting warnings for breaking gunpoint in recent history you should probably take a bit more time before you apply. I think you've got the stuff for it, your attitude is good. I just think you need to work on your rule knowledge and application a bit before applying.

Reaction score
+Support
Kirk has helped me out on a lot of occasions and is a very friendly person in general, whenever I have questions and issues he is quick to help me out. I met him years ago on another (mingy) PERP server and has been the nicest person I've ever met.

Reaction score
Kirk man, I love ya, but you've gotten two warnings for basic "gunpoint" rules in the past few months. I've seen you around as a cop and I think you're a great cop, but these are really simple intentional rule breaks. You joined over two years ago and I feel like if you're still getting warnings for breaking gunpoint in recent history you should probably take a bit more time before you apply. I think you've got the stuff for it, your attitude is good. I just think you need to work on your rule knowledge and application a bit before applying.
Thanks for the Kind comment :) , Yes you are right about warnings, It was bad mistake. I will try to improve my self.

Reaction score
Tbh mate you can be an alright guy but then at times when you are a cop you do things which are wrong and you don't understand that at times. Like shooting people for no reason just because they are running from you. Things like this could affect you badly when it comes to enforcing the rules so sadly I am going to -Support your application.

Reaction score
Tbh mate you can be an alright guy but then at times when you are a cop you do things which are wrong and you don't understand that at times. Like shooting people for no reason just because they are running from you. Things like this could affect you badly when it comes to enforcing the rules so sadly I am going to -Support your application.
I didnt shoot anyone because run away from me. It's seems like you missing something. Anyways, Thanks for comment

Reaction score
Kirk you a nice guy i believe that you deserve the enforcer staff sit you are a nice man times to times i want to kill you but i love you
+1 AGREE

Reaction score
+ Support from me. I've seen Kirk since he was a probie. Outstanding Officer (requires common sense) and an outstanding player. I've never had an issue with him on or off duty and he is always helpful to those who ask for it. I hope to see him make the cut. Good luck Kirk.

Reaction score
+ Support from me. I've seen Kirk since he was a probie. Outstanding Officer (requires common sense) and an outstanding player. I've never had an issue with him on or off duty and he is always helpful to those who ask for it. I hope to see him make the cut. Good luck Kirk.
Man, Thanks a lot for nice words, Cheers bro

Reaction score
positive supporting +support and agreement to this enforcer application

I have played with mister Broderick enough to know that he has a good understanding of the rules and laws. Other than that, he's just a fun guy to play with as well. I see him online as a cop a lot.
I think he definitely deserves a chance as Enforcer.
Good luck mister Broderick!

Reaction score
ima have to say -support, hardly see you play as civilian, you hardly help out in /help. Sometimes have a bad temper, and when on duty, with dispatcher, hardly communicates.

Reaction score
I feel like this guy has the potential for being a great Staff Member, I have seen him in game, and he is kind, and the fact that he only had a warning gives me the impression that this guy is not a rulebreaker. He meets all the requirements and can fill in the time for when staff are mostly not around, I feel this guy can be a great enforcer for these reasons, and he can also take criticism well I feel. +SUPPORT Good Luck man!

Reaction score
Seems like you have just added excessive line breaks in order to make this application longer. Other than that, I haven’t met you enough ingamd to have a thought out opinion on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.