Knife giveaway! - M9 Bayonet Marble Fade

Reaction score
Hello, I have not played perp in a long time but have decided to thankyou for all the good times, I have unboxed the knife and want to give it away.
To win you must say why you love perp (the funniest will win)
Have fun and want to see what you say.
my knife walpaper.jpg

Reaction score
I love perp because you can do what ever the fuck you want!
I love cutting peoples legs off! It's actually quite fun, try it :)

Reaction score
I like it because all the sweats are driving around in super cars yet I still get more compliments for my nice looking average priced car...

Reaction score
Because I can become Annie Standish-Gore and scam people saying I'll give them a blowjob then run away in an upgraded Ford Transit with @Samuel Sheppard and @ceriedwardsx
Oh, and also because I can use the RC truck to go on a mass murder by pulling the wheel at the back down.
How about beating people in the Jail Cells hoping I don't get caught by an admin or supervisor.
And also... Um...
Getting drowned.
A lot.
By @Thomas DeSimone and @MidoTheCigar
And running sweatervests over, cos' why not.

Reaction score
I love perp as it is a lovely community in which you can do whatever you want, you can make friends and enemies, you can raid, base , passiverp make friends with whom you play it with and after all you can spend your time on stuff and people you like!

Reaction score
Let me tell you a story, a really fucking boring story.
A little Pusheen once drove around in a bright red Hudson Hornet, pretty damn nice.
This little Pusheen met a man named @MrLewis , who thought little Pusheen was of the female gender, how unfortunate.
Mrlewis is a turd.

Reaction score
I love PERP because of the Source engine. Even though the engine is 10 years old, the physics never cease to amaze me in this game, especially when you did this. Roadcrew trucks tend to flip out more in V3 now by the way:
f73be91aff.gif

Might as well give it a shot, thanks!

Reaction score
Well, I'm not a active server member, but honestly what keeps me on this server is the clueless sweaterwests.

I have no idea why, but when i'm on the server I tend to stalk or make friends with sweaters. you should try it