(KOTP) Superkiller2984's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: (KOTP) Superkiller2984

IN-GAME NAME: Jack Morman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55675933

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: After Playing PERPHeads after a total in-game time of one week and have been coming onto the server pretty much every day since Late-November/ Early-December 2015, I've had thoughts about possibly becoming a staff member for PERPHeads. I had this thought after seeing in-game people like admins and moderators keeping the game fair for all players and ensuring no players are breaking any rules which inspired me to write this application as I personally believe I would make a great Enforcer as I have been all in all jobs and have a very good knowledge of the rules and laws (thanks to the fact the job I become the most is an officer so I can get better at enforcing laws) and can enforce those rules if people are to not obey by the rules and laws as well as give a lending hand new people who have started to play on the server as from memory I recall from my first day on PERPHeads, it is hard to learn the rules when you first play.

I believe I am also very friendly and helpful in-game as in the past when I've been performing duties on jobs, (Notably when I've been a police officer, medic and roadcrew) people have said things such as for example: "You are one of the nicer officers who's dealt with my problem fairly" and "You are one of the better roadcrew members than most I've seen". That to me, tells me that people believe I am a person who is good at doing the job that I was doing and shows I was following the rules and laws correctly. Which to me, Is another reason why I want to become Enforcer so I can help others learn the rules and laws correctly so they can become just as good as well as enforcing them to those who are not following rules correctly which could hopefully result in more players in-game being more efficient and effective at their job they signed up for.

I also believe if I become Enforcer, I would be very fair and patient if I had to deal with someone as an Enforcer such as listening to their argument and would come to an agreement to decide the most suitable way to deal with the situation.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm currently trying to be. I've recently downloaded the software and I am currently learning how TeamSpeak works but once I have fully learned it and can use TeamSpeak effiecently then yes, I would be active on TeamSpeak

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Not really. All I just want to say is that I hope I get the position as Enforcer and will be able to help out on the server as staff on this amazing server!
(UPDATE JANUARY 6 2015: After reading the comments of my application and checking the disagrees and agrees, I do agree with what most are saying which is "I should probably get myself known first on the forums and more on the server" so I'll probably apply another time once I get more known but for now could a staff member close the thread and put it in rejected applications please.)

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Well Jack is a very good , respectful player who knows most of the rules you need to know! He's always the one that stops me from breaking rules , and TBH i think i would of been banned know if it wasn't for him yesterday lol . But overall i think that jack does deserve a chance , doesn't everyone?
So my final decision is

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Smithy ;)(Disregard this message not relevant anymore as was accidently put as a reply instead of comment)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do not know you in person, however from your application I can see that you are a very new player. I'd suggest that you get yourself know a bit before you apply for the rank of Enforcer. However this is no judgement you might be a great guy, you might not xD. What so ever I wish you all the best for your application, even if I don't support it at this point.

Reaction score
I've never seen you, ever in my whole time here at perpheads.....

• Never seen you in help chat
  • Never seen you sticking out or even enforcing the rules
  • You're also, clearly new to the forums so I feel you should wait longer and make yourself known attempting to get a staff position
19dca0ff513b1054e3301a4a53961670.jpg

Good luck with your application.

Alex

Never seen you on before, and i have 1 month playtime.
1. Never seen you help people in help chat.
2. Never seen you in person.
3. Never seen you in ooc chat.
-support

Status
Not open for further replies.