Kurze's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kurze
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:19396368
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I like helping people and making sure people have a non-toxic experience.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Yeah I ain't gonna say my age, I'm old. Everyone knows

I currently hold the rank of CPL, TFU and IA within the PLPD. I used to be an SGT before I took a break so one could say I take responsibility for what I do. I'm mature in what I do and I know when to be serious in various situations and when to be relaxed. I've read the rules quite a bit and I do have an understanding of the rules to where I can enforce it. I listen to people and I know people listen to my opinion/judgement. I am fair in what I do and would like to help out the server in my free time

Thank you for reading this short, yet direct application. I'd love to give it a go!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Currently have 1 month 6 days and 9 hours of activity!!
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) Yes the last time I got a warning was on: 01-05-22
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. I shall enforce them to the best of my knowledge!
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Got a mic and will be on TeamSpeak!

Reaction score
Kurze is old a great applicant as he possesses all the necessary skills to hold the rank of enforcer. He's very friendly and always willing to help IC and OOC. I believe that his skills in working together as well as in a team should prove that he's more than capable of holding this role and doing his duty properly. I believe that if anyone deserves this role, it is Kurze. He's gone to Uni and his grades have shown me how intelligent he is. I believe that he has all the key skills needed to be an enforcer! Good luck my old brother

Reaction score
Hell yeah, full support from me an amazing guy always friendly and mature (would of been a problem if you weren't mature for your age jk) and also is a cop main what else you do you need he's the BUNDLE

Reaction score
This app could have done with some more effort but apart from that you're a great guy in-game and have never had any problems with you. Also, you treat everyone kindly as well so best of luck to you!

Reaction score
For those wondering why I didn't make an even bigger application, I think how I am when you speak to me shows enough of who I am. I can milk this application out with so many words but I honestly think there isn't any point as it will say the same thing, hence why it's so short and direct!

Reaction score
+support Kurze clearly has extensive knowledge of the rules, he also is one of the most friendly and approachable dons on the server. Plus he has a kid on the way, he's gonna need all the experience he can in dealing with crying kids on the server before he has his own.

Reaction score
I've known kurze for a long time now. he's funny and a loving character.
Deals with situations with swift and focus.

+support

Reaction score
Thankyou for the feedback so far. Any type of feedback is welcome!

Reaction score

Please try to display your rule knowledge in reports and OOC/Help chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.