Leaving for real, no turning back.

Reaction score
I've come to the realisation that Perp, has made me too addicted with gaming because I have had no life at all. As I've made posts before this is it, the other times I hadn't uninstalled anything either, but this time I resigned from the PD, Uninstalled Gmod and even steam.

I don't want to sit here in my room all day long, just playing computer anymore I want to do something with my life. I've been caring too much about what other people think of me, and been too affected with it which is a terrible choice to do. I started playing Perpheads 3.5 Years ago, it's been great in the beginning and bad in the end, however there have been a lot of ups and downs and that would continue. I've been too busy blaming others about my attitude and toxicity, when the real person obviously is me to blame and nobody else. Lately I haven't been doing anything, but arguig with people constantly, which have annoyed a lot out of me.

Right now, I'm also going through a lot of stress, as I'm moving to my own little apartment too, which have stressed me out as the relationship with my family haven't been the best either. Perpheads have mostly just been me, trying to hide everything away and throw it away and just wasting most my life on a computer, which I basicly have. It's been a great run and maybe I will return a time, maybe I wont. Thank you so much.

Special People to me:

@Dayun - One of my first friends ever on perpheads, teached me a lot and was a great person. He sadly left and wouldn't ever come back again, when I tried convincing him fair enough to be honest.

@Zoephix - My other first friend I've met, nice and friendly guy when you get to know him, a bit mingy, but whatever.

@Gimic - You've been very helpful and very supportive with everything, you were helping me up in the community, helping me up as a police officer and look at you now. Moderator for a community this Big, or pretty well atleast, still a good amount of players and different made.

@Henk - One of my best Online friends, I've known you like almost a year before you even started on perp, I helped you a bit and you helped me, and now you're an Administrator on perpheads, thumps up on that. Henk you're great and have an amazing personality, don't forget that.

@TheOriginal_J - One of my current best friends, still playing on perp and I was playing with him. He can be pretty serious and childish, but that's what's amazing and fun about him, he's great and learned a lot through the time. You've always made me feel appreciated aswell..

@bobo - Great dude, fun to play with and very supportive friend always appreciated here.

@Jayo - Amazing dude, the Danish Speaking Irish guy. You've always been extremely friendly, you also straight out welcomed me to your organisation and always been very welcoming to me, always made me feel welcome and appreciated ;(.

@Geordie Life - Another really good friend on perp, always "RDM'ing" staff members when he feels like it, but nice and great lad. I've always enjoyed playing with him..

@Thomas Fredrick - You've been pretty special too, always welcoming me and helping me when I felt down and just in general just an amazingly great person.

@Tchami - Really nice and funny guy, been playing a lot with you and saved you or helped you in a couple of situations and you've saved and helped me.

@ALOO89 - Legend with a pistol xd. I appreciate you and you've always been really nice and sweet, I'm sorry I just left all of a sudden like that, but you were great aswell ❤️

If I forgot you, I'm really sorry.. Just remember that I've always got you in my heart, and maybe we see each others a time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
its time we exiled all the other ones he has tagged in this

Reaction score
you're doing what I did 2-3 years ago - make about 5 goodbye posts and each time give a unique reason as to why I wasn't coming back. See you in a month

edit; also if this is because of the drama in OOC and people calling you a furry, then you'll be over it by tomorrow

Reaction score
That's what I did, but I wont return this time. Hence why I resigned, removed gmod and steam and every single game. I literally wasted my chance with a girl(I'm really bad with girls) because I was prioritizing gaming, and she was even extremely sweet and I really liked her, so no Idea why.