Lelios' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Lelios1

IN-GAME NAME: Johnathan Rock

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:48889607

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I'd like to be able to assist the community. Of course, I don't really need to be an enforcer to help others as I can already be of assistance even as a normal member, I know that and I always do help when I have the opportunity, without feeling obliged to do so just to get a certain rank or a certain reputation, but being a staff member offers a lot more ways to actually help people. I believe I would enjoy being a staff member, also seeing all the others enjoying it themselves is making me have another reason to want to join. Lastly, I just like Perpheads. I really like the server and the community. I would love to get more involved in it.

The players that were here around 2015-2016 may have a bad image of me and a completely justified one as well. I used to be very straightforward with my thoughts, get mean to others at times and tend to keep a salty attitude. As the years progressed though I believe I became a lot calmer and friendlier, I got rid of this awful jealously whenever someone got something I didn't. Now, I would say that I hardly ever get mad at someone. Being in the PD really helped me with this and with the pleasant change of my behavior I managed to climb the ranks up to being the Line Manager of PSD. I know I wasn't the best, I know I could have been a lot better, I know I made mistakes, yet I would always find myself trying to improve and looking back at my mistakes thinking what went wrong and what I should have done.

For all it matters, I don't have any bans or warnings on record. When I started playing I would grow drugs and raid, after the PD whitelist I would play a lot as a cop but stopped after this winter to focus on my exams. Now I'm back since I finished school.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
My last application was denied due to the inactivity I had within the past months. I believe I have improved myself on that part.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Lelios has been here for a while, his law/rule knowledge is great and most important, he is a friendly person. His serious roleplay is just fun to watch.

He would be a great staff member.

Reaction score
+support

Known this guy for like 3 years, he's a genuinely nice bloke and has helped me out a lot. When i kept on breaking the rules ages ago he would always tell me not to do it and help me not get banned. @Lelios deserves it and hes more then capable in my eyes.

Reaction score
Lelios is one of the first guys I met in my first days and from my experiment, he is really a good guy...helpful and very friendly to everyone in the server, I had known him for 3 years and I never saw him breaking the rules and I actually told him once to make an application because I can see he is totally the right candidate for it

Status
Not open for further replies.