Life took over

Reaction score
I basically have no more time to play PERP at all, I am making big steps in my music because I met the right people. If I do have time I'd like to spend it with either friends or family and not on some stupid virtual Shooting RP server. I'll probably give away my entire storage again but this time I don't think I am coming back due to me actually committing to something for the first time in my life.

Past few years have been rough for me and this community really helped me forget about all the shit that was happening in my life, I am really glad I found PERPHeads back in 2015. All of you guys really helped me through this period of my life, you guys made me smile every day. Thanks for this, really.

I won't be tagging people because I think that shit is gay, everyone here helped me or made me smile in some way so everyone deserves a tag. If you were really special to me, you'd know.

I will definitely be staying in touch with a lot of people but this was the last time I will be playing PERP seriously.
Good luck everyone, follow your dreams because if you keep following them, someday they will come true.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
trust me im waiting for that moment too, i wish you the best of luck it was fun playing with you synatec

Reaction score
I already have a label which pays me 0.004 per play, so 10000 plays would get me 40 dollars. I met people that produce professionally, they have collaborated with a lot of small underground artists that are slowly coming up.

I mean, for someone like me that is an amazing network I built in less than a year.

Reaction score
Gonna miss you Synatec, you were one of the first people I met back in 2015 when I joined and it has been a pleasure being friends with you all the way through. It’s very unfortunate you’re leaving, but good luck with your music and if you ever need someone to rap over a trap beat hmu :cool:

Love u man

kjm

Reaction score
Don’t know you all that much but it sucks seeing someone who has been playing for a while leave.... cya again soon hopefully !

Reaction score
I'll track you down when you're famous and be your friend so I can leach all the money from you. :]

jk, chase your dreams, fuck perp dude