Ljungberg's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There is more then kidnapping? Are you saying roleplaying on a roleplaying server is optional and not mandatory? Doing actual roleplay shows your devotion to the server and actually helps improve it more then anything. It also shows a better view to new players when there is actual roleplay going on. For example the stands at city hall always look really nice in my opinion.

No, obviously it is mandatory to role-play, that is the whole point of the server. Who are you to say that growing drugs isn't actual roleplay? IT IS roleplay and there is no such thing as "actual roleplay" on perp. He doesn't need to make a stand outside of CH to be considered a good roleplayer, he is just fine growing drugs.

Reaction score
No, obviously it is mandatory to role-play, that is the whole point of the server. Who are you to say that growing drugs isn't actual roleplay? IT IS roleplay and there is no such thing as "actual roleplay" on perp. He doesn't need to make a stand outside of CH to be considered a good roleplayer, he is just fine growing drugs.
Considering most players grow drugs while AFK, or while playing other games i woudn't consider it good roleplay. The only 'roleplay' is when they get raided at that point? Though the latest drug system encourages more activity while doing so but its just a couple of clicks. I personally like to see staff that encourage roleplay, nothing wrong with that?

Reaction score
Considering most players grow drugs while AFK, or while playing other games i woudn't consider it good roleplay. The only 'roleplay' is when they get raided at that point? Though the latest drug system encourages more activity while doing so but its just a couple of clicks. I personally like to see staff that encourage roleplay, nothing wrong with that?

Well what you consider good roleplay is your opinion, it isn't a requirement to do any kind of passive RP or anything to become a Server Enforcer

I personally like to see staff that encourage roleplay, nothing wrong with that?

and for this - Of course Robin would encourage people to roleplay, but roleplaying isn't a set ballfield like how you're thinking it is. If he wants to be a criminal, let him. Judging by your first statement you're just berating him because he's a criminal on the server.

Reaction score
and for this - Of course Robin would encourage people to roleplay, but roleplaying isn't a set ballfield like how you're thinking it is. If he wants to be a criminal, let him. Judging by your first statement you're just berating him because he's a criminal on the server.
Plenty of ways to do criminal RP, including drug growing.
Right now its even more awesome, with the drug textures being packages, i rped a few times as a 'drug lord' and had sweaters cut my coke and random bullshit like that. At some point you got your supercar(s) and every weapon in the game the point of making money is lost. Your assumtion about me berating him for being a criminal is false.

Then again you apparently feel as if nobody roleplays judging from the shoutbox.
https://prnt.sc/iuv0ks

Reaction score
Robin has been a decent lad for all the time he's played PERP. There were some iffy spots when he was admin but every staff member makes stupid mistakes and shit, not gonna call him out on any of the shit because it was years ago. He's become involved in the community again and he'd make a sound staff member again. Good luck.

Reaction score
Plenty of ways to do criminal RP, including drug growing.
Right now its even more awesome, with the drug textures being packages, i rped a few times as a 'drug lord' and had sweaters cut my coke and random bullshit like that. At some point you got your supercar(s) and every weapon in the game the point of making money is lost. Your assumtion about me berating him for being a criminal is false.

Then again you apparently feel as if nobody roleplays judging from the shoutbox.
https://prnt.sc/iuv0ks

I mean you certainly are holding it against him on his application to become Enforcer ;)

Reaction score
i must say it would be great to see u on the PerpHeads staff team and after seeing this Application i do see great things for you in the future. the most chill and easy guy to talk to ive seen IC hope you do get accepted
+REP

Status
Not open for further replies.