Lol this is like my fifth goodbye.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Eyecon, you probably don't know me if you werent around circa 2013-2014 during the reign of the bishop brothers. This isn't gonna be some sad bullshit goodbye, or a butthurt one where I blame bad admins, or one where I claim perp is dying. I simply have experienced all I can experience with perp, its an extremely linear game mode if you play to be rich, you sit in a room for hours while your drugs grow, and the only thing that's worth dropping cash on is cars, and once you get the best one there's no point in playing in my opinion. I tried to be a cop but got denied so oh well. Anyway, thanks a lot for the last 4 and a half years (2 and a half of which I was perma banned.) The reason im leaving also is because I have so much more I can do with my life, and so many opportunities to explore, and PERP simply isn't a serious part of my future. Here's some bullshit acknowledgements.

@MoronPipllyd You're a great guy (except when you got the whole forum rekt) We have known each-other for quite a while, stay lit rhys.

@Bolli Fuck you, you didn't want me unbanned, but I really did enjoy playing with you, and I'm sorry Mykal made the mistake of changing his last name to bishop, and then having everyone think you were in the bishop brothers.

@Racxes I'm horribly sorry for crashing your lambo. You were always fun.

@Super_ I'll miss you pal. Even though I have no idea how or when we met I just know I knew you.

@John Daymon I'm sorry for being a toxic cunt, and I constantly re-run the swatting convo we had in my head, and I regret you got the image of impulsive, stupid, arrogant, 15 year old me. I wish you nothing but the best for your future.

@Garo.k I'll miss you and andi, sorry I left as you guys started playing

@nade thanks for being a G

@Daigestive You're sick.

@MrLewis Thanks for being on my side for the most part in the early days. I will miss conversations about vaping dearly.

@Jordan There's actually one specific time I remember about you Jordan, I remember I received the news that my aunt had died while playing perp, and instead of logging off like a normal human being, 14 year old me had decided that instead I wanted to launch explosives off the roof with the vending machine, ill never forget that kindness, you did what little you could to make things better, and that's why you're the best administrator this community will ever see.

@Fredy I really do enjoy you fredy, you and I are a lot alike, and I'm very glad I was who you chose to minge with :) Ill visit the teamspeak often to check up on you my dude.

@ayjay You were always quite nice to me, even when I was cancerous, and that's really does say something about your character, thanks for being you AyJay, and just remember, don't wallride.

@Carrot Could you please stop making that voice. All jokes aside you're really good at what you do, keep at it.

@Corolla if they add the 86 ill join back, swear.

I actually never realized how many of you guys have impacted me in positive ways. I literally couldn't write enough, or mention enough people. Each and every one of you guys have potential. I'm really proud of what perp is today, if four years ago I knew the server was going to be in the state its in now I would be glad. Its quite an empire we have all built here, and I wish all of you luck on whatever you do in the future, stay focused, work hard, and achieve great things.

and for the last time

l8rsk8rs
~Conor.

Reaction score
when they add the AE86; me, you and @Creepis shall be the ultimate touge masters throughout PH.
However, if they add a Rickshaw Taxi then this will be us instead.

Until that day; farewell.

Reaction score
woah this was a trip down memory lane.
i remember you from when I first started playing and Jake Hudson was still active.

Reaction score
Well Joshua, we never got off with a good start and sad that it never changed over the years but besides all that happened in the past is it my pleasure to call over. Being resentful brings nothing and I actually don't know why I'm writing that now, since I left PH over 2 years ago but hey, guess it's never too late for that. I wish you all the best and good luck on your future endeavors but I am dissappointed that you did not mention me in your post as I was the reason for your perma ;)

Stay fresh you damn 'murican
~Paul