Looking for actors and cars

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have recently decided that I wanted to work on a more serious video focused on the car scene of PERPHeads.
For this, I am going to be recording everything in-game, and I will be requiring the assistance of actors (and staff members), along with a bunch of cars.
I will have some basic requirements, such as:
No seasonal outfits (Santa hat, Christmas sweater, etc), and a small amount of suits if possible
JDM cars
Muscle cars
Very few supercars

The cars should hopefully have aftermarket kits (though it's not required), and some variation in color rather than just black and white (grey)
To an extent, the more riced out cars, the better.

Hopefully this should happen within the next couple of days, but most likely over several sessions to record different scenes. This will include recording a car meet or two, several drag races and traditional races, as well as car chases with police.

Please voice your interest in a reply to this thread, a DM to me on the forums, or through Steam. My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/IReadAHowToBeAWeeabooGuideOnce/
For registering your interest, please list your vehicles and current outfit, and I'll write your name down below to confirm your registration.

Registrations:
- @Auris / BMW M6
- @Edisom / BMW M5 E60
- @SamSN / Chevrolet Blazer
- @Saxtonhille / Mercedes C32
- @Exnem / Shelby 1000
- @thehomelessdude / Mazda RX-7
- @Clarky / Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
- @Benj / Mazda RX-7
- @Racxes / Ferrari F430
- @Th3rrorist / Nissan R35 GT-R
- @Jimmy / Shelby 1000
- @Collier / Unknown
- @Ellie / Unknown
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the cool clown suit (seen in my PFP), I am a former USMC delegate (first-class drill instructor), I have a nice marine blue tesla (non aids), I forward myself to the role where I will sleep with feminine actors!

Reaction score
as i did the most recent ''perp car movie'' id be happy to help

Reaction score
I have an upgraded silver Shelby 1000 and my character wears non aids clothes, happy to help.

Reaction score
Count me in if this car is something acceptable

JC64GHW.png

Reaction score
The teaser trailer for this project has just dropped. Please go check it out here:

Reaction score
I'm able to help with anything if needed, I got a ferarri f430 and the staff raptors

Reaction score
I'll help do whatever y'all need, I have like 29 cars
I'll up to help you aswell, have several colorful cars ^-^

Please let me know which cars you guys have available, so I can decide ahead of time which I'd like for you to bring along. Saves a lot of work instead of having to do it on the day.

Reaction score
I'd like to record a few scenes starting tomorrow, 27/09/2021. Time to start recording should hopefully be around 6 PM GMT+2, though some preparations may be required first.

As far as cars go, I would like for the following people to show up with their vehicles that I have listed in the main post:
@Auris @SamSN @thehomelessdude @Benj @Clarky

If your name is mentioned here but you cannot show up, please alert me so that I can find a replacement in time.

Beyond this I will need at least 2-3 actors on scene for simple walking, standing and emoting. No voice acting is required, just make sure your outfit isn't whack

If we can get as many people as possible to show up for this, there is an additional scene I'd like to record, but I'd require the help of a developer or senior+ in order to spawn more vehicles, customize and color them.

Lots of other scenes will be recorded in the following weeks, though it is rather dependent on the availability @Dank due to him having the main vehicle - The Toyota Supra featured in the teaser. I'll make sure to check in with him every now and then so I can figure out a time to do a majority of the recording.

Reaction score
I'd like to record a few scenes starting tomorrow, 27/09/2021. Time to start recording should hopefully be around 6 PM GMT+2, though some preparations may be required first.

As far as cars go, I would like for the following people to show up with their vehicles that I have listed in the main post:
@Auris @SamSN @thehomelessdude @Benj @Clarky

If your name is mentioned here but you cannot show up, please alert me so that I can find a replacement in time.

Beyond this I will need at least 2-3 actors on scene for simple walking, standing and emoting. No voice acting is required, just make sure your outfit isn't whack

If we can get as many people as possible to show up for this, there is an additional scene I'd like to record, but I'd require the help of a developer or senior+ in order to spawn more vehicles, customize and color them.

Lots of other scenes will be recorded in the following weeks, though it is rather dependent on the availability @Dank due to him having the main vehicle - The Toyota Supra featured in the teaser. I'll make sure to check in with him every now and then so I can figure out a time to do a majority of the recording.
wait by tomorrow 27/9/21 do you mean today ???

Reaction score
wait by tomorrow 27/9/21 do you mean today ???
Yes. I posted that in the middle of the night, hence why I said tomorrow and made sure to include the date to avoid confusion.

Reaction score
I need a lot of people for some scenes on Saturday, 16/10/2021 at 6 PM GMT+2
Primary location will be City Garage, and I need as many cars as possible, preferably plenty of JDM, muscle cars, and perhaps some older supercars/European cars as well. The scene involving City Garage will be a car meet on the second story of the building.
It will require minimal acting from some of the people present, mainly walking, standing and emoting. Any voice acting will be dubbed over, so don't worry about your performance in that regard.

I'd especially like it if @Mina, @SamSN, and @Sdac2 were available, and I'd like it if @Mina could bring his Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, and if @Sdac2 could bring his Nissan Skyline R34 GTR. If this isn't possible, please let me know in advance so I can find replacements.

If anyone with vehicle spawning permissions could be present as well (Maybe @Collier, @Dank, or anyone else with these powers) then that would be wonderful, since the parking area needs to be filled up quite a bit.