Lots of game freezes

Reaction score
My game keeps freezing (causing me to die often), and I know loads of other people get this. Is this server or client-side, and is there anything that can be done to fix or minimise this?

inb4 get a better pc

Reaction score
happens to me when i enter the business area or cross the regals-bank bridge, lagspike is longer when youve been on for a bunch of hours, i think this is just a gmod thing.

Reaction score
I have a feeling it's Garry's mod mixed with the player count, your hours on the server and maybe even the tick rate, Not sure, however, could be wrong.

Reaction score
I've always had lag spikes on perp, but it's been especially worse ever since we merged the content packs into 2. Now I have continuous spikes for like 2 minutes straight before it ends.

Reaction score
Yep, solid freezes for a good 10 seconds sometimes, it's rare but really fucking annoying. It's not just related to driving around, I also got it when I went up the ladder at farm, same lag spike. I have DDR4 3600mhz, gmod on an SSD and a good cpu gpu so its not spec related.

Sam

Reaction score
@Kempotent maybe you should take a deep breath and take it a bit easy.

Maybe instead of complaining, you follow what I replied in your RR?
doKpR9u.png

Sam

Reaction score
@Kempotent I wrote "This could include providing a demo, crash logs etc...". So maybe you should upload the demo, provide a tick and post on the RR?