Lower TFU armor

Deleted member 4983

It's ezpz go play SIMS PET LIFE now because of the recent influx of furries.

Reaction score
It's funny how every cop who are not top shooters are disagreeing with this and saying it's not hard to kill TFU lmao

Reaction score
Again, I haven't owned a shop in Bazaar for weeks. I've been basing and raiding with the rest of the Galindo.. @Ethan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, I play both sides on perp and I’ll give my honest standpoint, yes, TFU armour is weird, unbalanced to an extent and not well balanced realistically. I don’t consider myself ‘Top shooter’ and I’m not an NPC @Aquaa but I know how to shoot and what I’m doing, it’s annoying to get run over by a SWAT van but fun to drive, it’s not fun getting rushed by like 4 TFO’s but it’s fun rushing a criminal while firing squading them. TFU is fine and all, but I survived a 60MPH Porsche smacking me and I was at slightly armoured and injured by @SGT Masterchief

Personally I agree with you Cody, and a lot of people do, it’s just that most of these officers haven’t experienced intense shootouts and proper constant shootouts off duty since they chill as officers most of time like I do myself.