Lua Bug Report (cannot hear almost everyone, ealier it happened only while being an officer and now its just constant the only fix is restart pc but t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: cannot hear almost everyone, ealier it happened only while being an officer and now its just constant the only fix is restart pc but that doesnt always work

How to reproduce the Bug: play on server and be in crowded areas

Time Stamp: just now

Errors: unkown

Upvote 0
Reaction score
happens to me lots as well, u dont have to reset pc but the game itself, so yea...
as well it happens to me lots as well, even when im trying to talk to an higher rank on duty, i just cannot hear stuff or i just hear BBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reaction score
happens to me lots as well, u dont have to reset pc but the game itself, so yea...
as well it happens to me lots as well, even when im trying to talk to an higher rank on duty, i just cannot hear stuff or i just hear BBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Same steam restart doesnt work anymore only pc and it works for litlle while

Reaction score
This happened to me and many others (@John Daymon ) , and my new sweater friend too. If you need a video, for this let me know. People talk and the sound bar above their head is maxed out, but no sound comes out.
Snd_restart and stopsound doesn't work.
Very annoying, had to restart and then it comes back.

Reaction score
This happened to me and many others (@John Daymon ) , and my new sweater friend too. If you need a video, for this let me know. People talk and the sound bar above their head is maxed out, but no sound comes out.
I know had same even 2 times a day
It appeared after end of haloween so meybe its becouse of that
This also accure often in more polulated areas (few people talk at the same time and then bug appear)

Reaction score
Are you sure this isn't because of the updated whisper voice chat from Update Log 31/10/2021?

Reaction score
tinyslayer if i can find a clip with me getting it to happen then yeah ill post it for ya
kk i found a clip, u can also hear the sound glitchign and stuff, and it is not from my pc or anything like that.
-
if u need another part or something, tell me, ill get it for ya

Last edited:
Reaction score

overall sound also deteriorated overall afterwards, making it twisted.
you can see when it happens as the sound bar goes to maximum, but no sound comes out.

Reaction score
Appears to be a thing with new whisper. Starts randomly when the whisper is activated by a user near-ish you.
Please fix, it is very annoying and happens to new players as well.
I cannot recreate it consistently but when @Max has entered a slums apartment and changed to whisper, it immediately broke, and spread like a virus to others.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm really struggling to reproduce this.

The first person (or group of people) who can post a list of exact steps that can be taken to reproduce this error will receive a reward of $100,000.

Edit: It appears this only happens on the default Garry's Mod branch. I strongly suggest that you never use that anyway as it has security risks. Guide to switching here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.