Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @SpaceShots
How long were you banned for: 3 months!

Your Steam Name: MachineGunO
Your In-game Name: Martino Bambino (Forgot?)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75386219

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.1, 3.4, 3.20, 4.1 - User decided to go on duty to release his friend from jail. Shot a cop, let his friend go and then reconnected to get rid of DNA. // Accepted AR - https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.41102/

Why should this appeal be considered: I have been banned for over 2 months now and I regret the decisions I have made in the past. I am truly sorry for for being a massive binge. I was just getting tired of perpheads and minges, so I took a stupid decision to minge myself and I really regret it. I am very sorry for the RPs i have ruined by minging. When I came back I've tried to roleplay as much as I could but there's literally no roleplay and nobody wanting to do it. As of lately i've been seeing people making RP orgs and doing RP and which I like a lot and I'm trying to lean more towards the RP side and less the run and gun side of perp. I always liked stories behind criminal RP (actual RP not just shootouts, raiding , etc.) I hope you can forgive me and let me enjoy the server as I've served long time of my ban and regretted everything I've done. Im also very sorry to @Weazel which I killed thus I violated rule 3.4/2.5/3.20/4.1. Sorry for what happened and I hope you can accept my apology! Since I was unbanned from my 2 and half year ban I hadn't have gotten a ban since and this was the first ban since 1 year of playing.

Additional Comment(s): Also I'm for everyone who was involved.

Reaction score
Martino contacted me on steam explaining what he has written here in his apology. He explained to me why he did this personally which I truly appreciate.
As i made the AR on him i forgive him and for me he can be unbanned! @SpaceShots

Status
Not open for further replies.