Maia's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Maia
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:149931246

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I will be honest with you, I had never thought about applying for this position in the past for the simple reason that I never really saw what I could bring to the staff team. However, recently I received a message from someone in the community that actually made me properly consider going for Enforcer.

After thoughtful consideration, I strongly believe that I could be a valuable asset for the staff team. I joined PerpHeads back in 2015, during that time I had the chance of getting to know the game mode and the community. Most importantly, I had the time to commit mistakes, to upset people and to be an idiot. Those times are in the past, ever since I returned to Perp, in 2021, I have been extremely active and dedicated to the game (even if my irl schedule is pretty full) specially in the PD as most of you are aware and I strongly believe that all the effort I have put in the administrative side of the PD is an example of my dedication to this community. On top of that, I am always ready to help new players the best way I can and help them to get started in the game even if I believe most of this efforts go unoticed.

I believe that I am fit to be a staff member for a couple of reasons, first of all, I am unbiased, the truth is that I am quite good at listening both sides of the story before jumping into conclusions. On top of that, I am someone who is calm but assertive towards others, I have no problem in telling someone off but I also have absolutely no problem in giving people the benefit of the doubt if I believe they are being genuine.

Third, I am pretty good at dealing with toxicity, I know how to keep my cool while people get nervous and that is something I believe its more than required when you deal with people on the internet.

Lastly, I have a very extensive knowledge of the rules, I have been playing on this server for years now and I know how the game works and what to look for when trying to spot rule breaks.

In a nutshell, my decision of applying for Enforcer was not taken lightly, there was an actual consideration beforehand and I am applying only because I believe that I can bring something good to the community as Enforcer and I would like to put that to the test.

Thank you for reading.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: If you have something to say to me, positive or negative, please do not hesitate in commenting down below, I would like to know what everyone thinks as well.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. No comment...
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. My last warning was the 20/02/2022
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. Yes
You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Yes

Last edited:
Reaction score

Maia is a good person. Knows how to deal with a lot of situations and is
really professional. when i had a problem 9/10 times i went to maia first for advice. not only PD related but also Server related. I think Maia will be a great fit into this community of players as a staff member.

+Support

Reaction score
  • Staff

Maia is a good person. Knows how to deal with a lot of situations and is
really professional. when i had a problem 9/10 times i went to maia first for advice. not only PD related but also Server related. I think Maia will be a great fit into this community of players as a staff member.

+Support

I appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Reaction score
Maia would be a perfect fit for this role because he literally knows the server inside and out plus he's a very helpful person and it doesn't matter if it is an IC situation or just general knowledge he's just very happy to help and I can't be helped but admire how much of a patient person he is when it comes to dealing with others if anybody deserves this role it should be him

+support

Reaction score
  • Staff
Maia would be a perfect fit for this role because he literally knows the server inside and out plus he's a very helpful person and it doesn't matter if it is an IC situation or just general knowledge he's just very happy to help and I can't be helped but admire how much of a patient person he is when it comes to dealing with others if anybody deserves this role it should be him

+support

Thank you @Phan, as I mentioned before, I really appreciate your message and I hope you pass your application :D

Reaction score
To be fair, I've seen Maia helping out people all the time and I can also say he has very good knowledge of the rules and I think he would be great in the staff team +support from me.

Reaction score
  • Staff
To be fair, I've seen Maia helping out people all the time and I can also say he has very good knowledge of the rules and I think he would be great in the staff team +support from me.

And this is why you're the man! Thanks ahah

Reaction score
+support
really helpful fella whether it's within the PD or elsewhere, always willing to help anyone including myself. goodluck mate!

Reaction score
  • Staff
+support
really helpful fella whether it's within the PD or elsewhere, always willing to help anyone including myself. goodluck mate!

Thanks sidd, you're someone I really like in the community and I appreciate the words!

Reaction score
I have to say that I overheard an supervisor talk of Maia, and he sounded like he dealt with PD misconduct like millions of times already, and although the officer wasnt the easiest to deal with, he stayed calm and resolved the situation without using any excessive amounts of punishment, so he can divide his personal feelings from what he is actually dealing with. From the situation I heard being an enforcer will just make him switch from enforcing policies to rules, and im not afraid of Maia dealing with my rulebreaks.
Maia is also a really fun person to mess around with which makes him friendly.

Reaction score
I have to say that I overheard an supervisor talk of Maia, and he sounded like he dealt with PD misconduct like millions of times already, and although the officer wasnt the easiest to deal with, he stayed calm and resolved the situation without using any excessive amounts of punishment, so he can divide his personal feelings from what he is actually dealing with. From the situation I heard being an enforcer will just make him switch from enforcing policies to rules, and im not afraid of Maia dealing with my rulebreaks.
Maia is also a really fun person to mess around with which makes him friendly.

Thank you @tymon007 for your kind words :)

Reaction score
100% Support this application!
Maia is a good guy all around, he knows the rules well, he engages in rp and have been around for a while so he knows the server and how things work.
In my opinion hes the ideal candidate for this role.
Goodluck!

Reaction score
100% Support this application!
Maia is a good guy all around, he knows the rules well, he engages in rp and have been around for a while so he knows the server and how things work.
In my opinion hes the ideal candidate for this role.
Goodluck!

I appreciate he message xhantium! It was a real suprise to see you coming back to Perp and I really appreciate your words, last time I saw you around here, you were someone I looked up to in the community and it really means a lot.

I hope that perp is as fun as you remember it!

Reaction score
I think Maia would be a great member of the staff team. He solves problems in a swift manner and stays friendly and professional while doing so.
You are active and always open to help others out. You have proven that you have a great rule knowledge as well.

You have my support!

Reaction score
I think Maia would be a great member of the staff team. He solves problems in a swift manner and stays friendly and professional while doing so.
You are active and always open to help others out. You have proven that you have a great rule knowledge as well.

You have my support!

Thank you @Madlyn, I really appreciate it!

YES! good choice of words Madlyn, good choice! :D

Reaction score
I 100% Agree with what everyone has said about how Maia is a great pd supervisor and has the ability to quickly but thoroughly investigate something and come to a conclusion , Which makes me believe that Maia would be able to do the same with a staff sit apposed to a plpd sit. Maia has helped me in various ways previously and has always been respectful and honest to my knowledge.

+Support Maia you have my vote and gl !

Status
Not open for further replies.